• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD Lifetime License Not Working With Latests AnyDVD HD.

Nettwerk

Hello I have lifetime license for AnyDVD HD. It works with 7.x version, but with latests version 8150 it says not compatible or something like it. Any comments about this? :(

Attachments

• AnyDVD.JPG
    AnyDVD.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Yes a lot has happened since Slysoft ceased to exist. Your best bet would be to take out a subscription with Redfox.bz.

As posted here:
https://www.redfox.bz/download.html

Important information for SlySoft license owners!
SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Tuesday, May 31, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally

Slysoft was forced to closed in February of 2016. Please see the first post in this thread.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/no-fox-no-job-no-future.68331/

Which means you will need a new license. And yes they did a intro discount but has already passed.
They are however running a 20% off discount right now.
Just go to here more on information about licensing:
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

You and I are in the same boat. I bought a license many years ago but didn't update or take advantage of intro discount because my brother being ever suspicious told me to wait as the new company could be an elaborate plot to harvest the details of users and take them down, initially I laughed and told him he was being silly but he insisted so I waited and now I regret it. :(

I used to have an account on the forums but I forgot the login because that was many HDD's ago now.

All things considered AnyDVD is a great product, I wish there wasn't a need for an OPD (Online Protection Database) but that's just me and I am sure the devs wouldn't have done it unless they needed to. My biggest concern is for the future of AnyDVD and its developers. The work they do is outstanding and I cannot imagine using my computer without AnyDVD.

I am going to buy another license as soon as I can afford it and when the payment processor situation is fixed.

P.S. I blame my brother :p

The problem I have is this; I bought a life-time license for AnyDVD quite some time ago, for a whole lot of money. Now I'm asked to buy another license. First of all; Life-Time is not limited. Secondly; How can I be sure I don't have to buy another "life-time" license in a couple of months or a year or so again?! I really feel I've been robbed... :(

The problem I have is this; I bought a life-time license for AnyDVD quite some time ago, for a whole lot of money. Now I'm asked to buy another license. First of all; Life-Time is not limited. Secondly; How can I be sure I don't have to buy another "life-time" license in a couple of months or a year or so again?! I really feel I've been robbed... :(

Unfortunately, yes, with older Slysoft licensees are being asked to purchase new licenses for RedFox AnyDVD 8 and newer versions. That's simply how it is and, frankly, I don't see how RedFox could have proceeded if they didn't. With the shutdown of Slysoft there was a loss of financial backing and infrastructure on top of other things.

The community was asked if the efforts to continue AnyDVD should pursued and the answer was yes. Thus, RedFox came into existence. Whether or not you wish to purchase a RedFox license is only a decision that you can make.

This thread sums it all up: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/no-fox-no-job-no-future.68331/

NOTE: I am not downplaying your poor feelings about the situation. It sucks. For everyone.

Last edited:
I purchased TWO Slysoft AnyDVD licenses, yet I was more than happy to repurchase two new RedFox AnyDVD lifetime licenses when they became available. I received more than "fair value" for the time I was able to use Slysoft AnyDVD, and I expect much the same with RedFox.

Yes, it sucks what happened to Slysoft, but life goes on.

Other Slysoft/Elaborate Bytes licenses I purchased are still active without needing to repurchase, or the software has become obsolete (Game Jackal).

Back