• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd HD is not behaving properly

Hawk

I have windows vista ultimate service pack 1 with Anydvd hd running. However in past few months I have notice something unusual is happening after running pc tools registry mechanic 7.0 and restarting my computer my Anydvd HD status come to “you have 21 days left of your 21 day trial period – please wait.” Despite I have enter key correctly. (This thing happens on random bases, but only after I have cleaned my registry with pc tools. This is second time happening and it is Friday may 16 here. First one happened about 4-5 month may be longer. Now same thing again 21 days trial period dialog box.

Although I don’t need to write this, but I am writing this for info only. I am using legal version. If order number required I can give that too on pm only.

Note: It happens on Vista machine only and service pack or no service pack.

If you need more information feel free to pm me or just reply to form.

Any Ideas why this happening (I am getting annoyed)

Any Ideas why this happening (I am getting annoyed)

The registry mechanic appears to be removing your Anydvd registration.

Consequently, I suggest your registry mechanic is not behaving properly--and not Anydvd.

Either stop using the registry cleaner or check to see what it removing and don't let it remove your license key

Thank you Webslinger for quick response. I have added anydvd key and setting to exempt list.

Just a thought you Slysoft change the way register system works. To prevent this from happening.

Thank you Webslinger for quick response. I have added anydvd key and setting to exempt list.

Just a thought you Slysoft change the way register system works. To prevent this from happening.

I don't believe Slysoft will change it's registration methods simply to compensate for a bug in a Third Party program. Adding the Anydvd key file will not stop that program from removing your registration information--unless you are exempting the location that has your license key information in your registry (I hope that is what you're doing).

Back