Anydvd HD HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by jimrogers, Apr 16, 2007.

1. jimrogers

jimrogers New Member

Does Anydvd HD need any specal DVD drive. To be able to remove css and back it up to Hardrive? Also might there be a guide to help do this. As i purchased Anydvd HD and my writer doesn't read it. Thanks in advance.. Also using Anydvd and 1Click pro

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

You need an HD-DVD drive or a Blu-ray drive.

3. jimrogers

jimrogers New Member

Anydvd help

I sort of figured that. Any idea of a good hd player. Also will a xbox hd drive work? I read something in the forum about the xbox hd drive. As i have both the Xbox HD player and Playstation 3 Blu-ray. Thanks

4. Webslinger

I believe that's what most people in this forum are using.

5. jimrogers

jimrogers New Member

Anydvd HD help

Is there a guide for using the xbox drive? Or do you just plug it in to your usb port? Any special hookups? Thanks

6. Slinger07

Slinger07 Well-Known Member

You can just plug it in the USB & Anydvd-HD will work, but if you want to see the files on the disc, you need the UDF 2.5 Drivers. Not sure if I can post a direct link, so just do a google search for...

"Hacking the XBox 360’s HD-DVD for the PC"

That should lead you to a good link. ;)

* Read the instructions in the Rar file before installing.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  7. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

Note: you only need the UDF 2.5 drivers on XP. Vista already is capable of this.

8. Slinger07

Slinger07 Well-Known Member

Ahh, Thanks for the correction. I have not upgraded to Vista yet and did not know this. I am in the process of upgrading to a HD System and since your using Vista, what OS do you recommend??

9. Webslinger

I can tell you what James doesn't recommend:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1188