• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD fails at 36%

pcomazzi

Wierd issue where most of my HDDVD's fail at 36% completion with an error "Error reading drive E:" This has happened on HDDVD versions of Babel, Blades of Glory, Blood Diamond. All fail at 36%. Attached the log file for babel. No issues burning DVDs

Any suggestions?
Paul

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_BABEL.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
Wierd issue where most of my HDDVD's fail at 36% completion with an error "Error reading drive E:" This has happened on HDDVD versions of Babel, Blades of Glory, Blood Diamond. All fail at 36%. Attached the log file for babel. No issues burning DVDs

Any suggestions?
Paul

I guess your hd dvd drive is defective.

Mine does the same thing.

I have an xps 1730 and I get the same message when trying to rip a bluray dvd. It stops at 36 % everytime with the new James Bond movie and 48% with Apocalyto. Im trying Underworld now to see when it stops.

The only thing I know which might help is to update the drivers for the interfaces the drives are conected to the PC there have been issues like that with drives which which were conected through SATA, because some SATA interfaces are only ready for SATA harddrives.
Are you running Vista or XP?UNder Vista some driver filters could cause this issue I think but on this topic I don't know that much Webslinger could help you there....

Vista 32 bit is the OS. It is a Niveus Rainer Media Center ( We are a Niveus Dealer). It is one of their first batches of Vista Media Centers ... we did have an issue with another unit that had bad HDDVD drive, but it turned out to be a wierd firmware issue. We were burning HDDVD's fine upto about 4 revisions ago. Since then i have only been able to burn 1 HDDVD, 300 successfully. All others have stopped at 36%

To me i didn't see much in the attached log file on my orginal post that show anything ... i might try and request a new drive from them, but playback of the orginal media works fine on the hddvd drive, so i am not sure they will ...

Paul

well ... i replaced the HDDVD drive with another, still same results. Failure at 36%. Any other suggestions?

Do the machines all have HD DVD drives, and does it do it on all of them? if so then as stated in an earlier post by DonCarlos, it's probably the controller on the motherboard

Back