• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD/HD error message

antipodes

When I download the latest AnyDVD update I get an error message which says the RedTox directory file does niot exist. Can someone teach me how to deal with this message please.

Attachments

• anydvd error.jpg
    anydvd error.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 25
  • AnyDVD_8.6.0.0_Info_F_NOBODY_UPB1_009BD533_B9A0C688.ziplog
    260.7 KB · Views: 2
oof, that desktop lol. Time to clean it up :p That said, installed just fine here but that folder does exists for me. Did you verify the folder exists under "My Documents"? If not, just create it :) @James that does beg the question, why does that folder even need to exist? I've never seen it used (not counting the AnyDVD_logs" folder)

oof, that desktop lol. Time to clean it up :p That said, installed just fine here but that folder does exists for me. Did you verify the folder exists under "My Documents"? If not, just create it :) @James that does beg the question, why does that folder even need to exist? I've never seen it used (not counting the AnyDVD_logs" folder)
Check in settings "Video HD DVD".

Back