• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD destination directory should be sticky

VirtualRipper

Everytime I run AnyDVD HD, I have to re-specify my destination directory (a several directory deep network path). This path should be sticky, and always start with the last path used. This is the way most software works.

Everytime I run AnyDVD HD, I have to re-specify my destination directory (a several directory deep network path). This path should be sticky, and always start with the last path used. This is the way most software works.

This is how it is supposed to work.

I played with this a bit more today. It appears to be sticky until you exit AnyDVD HD and restart, then it goes back to the c:\users\<userid>\...etc default

Mine always defaults to the last folder I used no matter how many times I reboot my systems, under Win 7 & Win 8.1

I played with this a bit more today. It appears to be sticky until you exit AnyDVD HD and restart, then it goes back to the c:\users\<userid>\...etc default

Is AnyDVD able to remember its settings? Are you using a trial?

Back