• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD can not rip 30 Days of Night or Justice League!

Amazon in Germany offers two versions over here.
First

Second
I haven't seen the second one just until recently. I must have come out by the end of last year.
I'm stuck with a black screen and a scratching noise every 10 seconds as soon as Any DVD is involved....
Maybe the same disc, but different artwork? Certainly no MKBv5.

EDIT: It is MKBv1, so it is safe to say this is an old version.

Last edited:
Maybe the same disc, but different artwork? Certainly no MKBv5.

EDIT: It is MKBv1, so it is safe to say this is an old version.

Okay, thanks for the info.
That's weird. Then it's certainly not up to the keys. That's probably the only disc I'm not able to rip out of a whole bunch of BDs HDs I already backed up successfully. I keep on trying even though I'm out of ideas right now....:(

Last edited:
Okay, thanks for the info.
That's weird. Then it's certainly not up to the keys. That's probably the only disc I'm not able to rip out of a whole bunch of BDs HDs I already backed up successfully. I keep on trying even though I'm out of ideas right now....:(

Very likely a bad disc. Hence, follow my bad disc guide to find out. I SERIOUSLY doubt it's an AnyDVD problem. 99% of the time it isn't.

Very likely a bad disc. Hence, follow my bad disc guide to find out. I SERIOUSLY doubt it's an AnyDVD problem. 99% of the time it isn't.

The problem it rips fine. And doesn't stop at any time.
I also have tried another copy that I borrowed with the same result....:(

Back