• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD Blu-ray issues

antipodes

About one hour ago I had a choice of 4 AnyDVD HD downloads I chose the Blu-ray option. I now notice that 4 has been reduced to 3 options but one option is described as isues and the other option is labelled problems. Can any one explain what the differences entail?

Thanks in anticipation

No clue what you're talking about. What do you mean '4 downloads', what do you mean 'bluray option', what do you mean 'issues and problems'?

About one hour ago I had a choice of 4 AnyDVD HD downloads I chose the Blu-ray option. I now notice that 4 has been reduced to 3 options but one option is described as isues and the other option is labelled problems. Can any one explain what the differences entail?

Thanks in anticipation

I have to agree, I can't make any sense out of what you're writing.
There is precisely one AnyDVD HD download - at least on Redfox pages.
I don't know of any "options labelled issues or problems".

Can you give me a link to the website you're referring to? (I'm half expecting something like free.download.cracks.ru or something :) )

No clue what you're talking about. What do you mean '4 downloads', what do you mean 'bluray option', what do you mean 'issues and problems'?
OK. On the New Posts page when I updated AnyDVD HD about 3 hours ago there were 4 yellow posts offering downloads for the latest update in the second line
after the words AnyDVD HD in parentheses the word "issues" appeared against 2 of the yellow posts and against the other 2 posts
the word "problems" appeared I see now that all the yellow posts have disappeared and only 1 post remains showing the word "issue or problem"; I can't remember which.
It must have been a housekeeping problem. I just wanted to know what the difference was between a download referring to issues and a identical download referring to problems.
Why the distinction ? Any way the yellow posts are no longer visible on the New Posts page.

"New posts" simply shows you the latest posts on the forum.
What you saw there were merely the section titles where the latest version of AnyDVD was announced ("AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)", "AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)", "AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray Probleme)", etc.....

Those are just posts.
All with a link to the exact same executable.

They are no options, just multiple forum posts. That's all.

And after you looked into one of the posts, it no longer shows up as "new"

I have to agree, I can't make any sense out of what you're writing.
There is precisely one AnyDVD HD download - at least on Redfox pages.
I don't know of any "options labelled issues or problems".

Can you give me a link to the website you're referring to? (I'm half expecting something like free.download.cracks.ru or something :) )
Hello Pete
It all looks mysterious but when I opened the New Posts pages there were 9 Beta downloads the last 4 were in yellow and at the second line below the heading the words "DVD issues" or "DVD problems" appears.As you rightly note there is only 1 post. James might be able to explain what happened but I now think it was a case of clarifying the links. I will take screenshots in future. I wish I had not raised the matter now. Please note that the current post uses the words "DVD issues".

Hello Pete
It all looks mysterious but when I opened the New Posts pages there were 9 Beta downloads the last 4 were in yellow and at the second line below the heading the words "DVD issues" or "DVD problems" appears.As you rightly note there is only 1 post. James might be able to explain what happened but I now think it was a case of clarifying the links. I will take screenshots in future. I wish I had not raised the matter now. Please note that the current post uses the words "DVD issues".
Thanks for the explanation Pete.

Back