• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD Autostart on Windows 10

I've tried putting a blank DVD disk in the drive...AnyDVD starts up maximized when I reboot -- with or without the disk in the drive. Also tried to remap the physical drive to a different letter...but Roxio software immediately remaps the Roxio Burn virtual drive to the same designation -- so I just put it back to E drive. (This is used to drag/drop files to the DVD drive to make copies using my Roxio NXT5 software).

Can you temporarily disable the Roxio software? BTW- I got rid of Roxio many years ago. Was extremely buggy.

Well... I don't use "on the fly" programs anymore to put files on DVD or BD-R. I burn discs with ImgBurn, All other burning software and all "on the fly" solutions have proven to be less reliable and really buggy. I mount ISOs with VirtualClone Drive and can create ISOs with ImgBurn.
Believe me - I've been through all kinds of issues and this is the result of my learning curve. No Roxio, Nero, Instant CD and so on. But feel free to waste your time and experience your own learning curve.

coopervid -- I checked with Roxio in their support forums. There is apparently no way to disable the Roxio Virtual Burn Drive other than totally un-installing the Roxio NXT5 Suite since the virtual drive feature is core to their suite and cannot be individually turned off or uninstalled. Since I have many movies backed up with Roxio's older proprietary *.c2d format (which was the only choice with their previous software), I don't want to uninstall since I need Roxio NXT5 to restore/copy these backups if I need to. Guess I'm stuck with the current situation for now. Thanks for your help/advise...my learning curve is proceeding!

This is my last post on this thread...I'll live with the current situation of AnyDVD launching maximized when I boot up. It's only a "minor" irritant....

Back