• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD And Blu Ray Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexphil

Hi all, just have a simple question, I like to rip my blu ray movie collection to my hard drive, problem I'm having is when I palyback the movie files, Powerdvd refuses to play them, now I have all the latest patches and updates for Powerdvd, so I'm assuming its the latest version of powerdvd that is preventing me from playing back the files from my hard disk. now when I use Nero Showtime with the blu ray plugin, I have no problem playing the movies back from the drive as oppose to powerdvd, as a matter of fact when I paly a blu ray movie, that is inserted the orginal movie dics in my blu ray drive, I get a message about "windows visa is going into vista basic mode scheme" then the movie will play but it looks awefull, the colors are all wash out and the picture looks graniy. now when I use Nero showtime with the same movie, it looks and feels perfect. what I like to know is how do I make or mount a iso image of the blu ray movie and be able to play in pwerdvd? which software will allow me this? and is it easy to use. I know how to rip the blu rip movie by using anydvdhd, just need to know how to get it to play back from a iso image mount. any easy step by step instrutions out there? any help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you.:confused:

Don't All Jump In To Help Me Out!

WOW, you guys really should take it easy! I'm getting flooded with some many answers and help! theres a lot of love here in this forum I can tell. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath huh?:confused:

just have to ask why or whats the point if nero plays them fine.

ok then............

What is the best Blu rip ripping software? by that I mean ripping the movie to an ISO image, I know DVDDECRYTRER does it, but is there any other app that does? also a question that I posted and has not been answered and would like some feedback since I paid for both programs and thier support team can't give me a stright answer. why is it when I play a blu ray movie with powerdvd the vista color scheme changes to vista basic! and the movie does not looks as sharp as it should, but when I play it with Nero showtime it looks perfect and sharp. any feedback on this as well?

thank you:rock:

Yea, it's a bug in PowerDVD. Ask them to fix it. That's not a slysoft problem which is why slysoft has no answer for it.

This Fourm Really Sucks

I FOUND THE ANSWER TO MY POWERDVD PROBLEM FOR WHICH I WILL NOT SHARE!
I FOUND A SITE THAT CARRIES EARLIER VERSION OF POWERDVD LIKE 3319A AND OTHER. I WILL NOT SHARE HERE!
I FOULD A NEW AWESOME RIPPING IMAGE SOFTWARE FOR MAKING ISO' I WILL NOT SHARE INFO HERE!

I WILL NO LONGER LOOK FOR THIS SITE FOR ANY KIND OF SUPPORT EVEN THOUGH I OWN A FULLY LICENSE COPY OF ANYDVDHD!

YOU GUYS ARE SELFFISH MODERATOR WHO THINK ARE GODS! I HAVE CERTAINLY HAVE THE LAST LAUGH:p

I FOUND THE ANSWER TO MY POWERDVD PROBLEM FOR WHICH I WILL NOT SHARE!
I FOUND A SITE THAT CARRIES EARLIER VERSION OF POWERDVD LIKE 3319A AND OTHER. I WILL NOT SHARE HERE!
I FOULD A NEW AWESOME RIPPING IMAGE SOFTWARE FOR MAKING ISO' I WILL NOT SHARE INFO HERE!

I WILL NO LONGER LOOK FOR THIS SITE FOR ANY KIND OF SUPPORT EVEN THOUGH I OWN A FULLY LICENSE COPY OF ANYDVDHD!

YOU GUYS ARE SELFFISH MODERATOR WHO THINK ARE GODS! I HAVE CERTAINLY HAVE THE LAST LAUGH:p

No one intentionally kept anything from you and your information about PowerDVD 7.3 build 3319 isn't anything secret. In fact, two people nicely replied. If you read the forum and utilized the search feature then you'd already have found these answers. In short, you didn't discover something new or secret.

Your use of all caps was just completely unnecessary. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules found here if you wish to post again. Consider this a warning.

Thread closed. :policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back