• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD "About" Showing Wrong Email - How to Change?

Ex_Brit

How can I change the email my software is registered to? I switched ISP's and have changed my forum email accordingly but not sure how to change the registration details.
It's AnyDVD HD lifetime license.

How can I change the email my software is registered to? I switched ISP's and have changed my forum email accordingly but not sure how to change the registration details.
It's AnyDVD HD lifetime license.
Is it a RedFox license or a Slysoft License.

Originally Slysoft but I already went through all the formalities of changing to RedFox.
Unfortunately I can't find those emails but I do have the correct RedFox activation file saved to my HDD

Then as i said, simply file a support ticket. The staff will be able to change it

I had already filed that "Contact Us" & I just heard from Jill at RedFox that the email address had been changed yet it still shows the old one in my "Information", I guess it will until the next update?

No, the email is "saved" in the license file. You'll need to request a re-issue of the license file. Though it's just a graphical thing though, it doesn't affect functionality in any way to have the old mail visible

Back