• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 8.6.2.0 Crimes of the Future

Nednarble

The otherwise rock solid 8.6.2.0 doesn't want to do its thing. Log file below.

Thank you and best regards.

B.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.0_Info_I_CRIMES OF THE FUTURE.ziplog
    107.9 KB · Views: 6
Another one:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.3_Info_I_THE_LAST_BROADCAST.ziplog
    129.3 KB · Views: 3
OOF now there's a drive i had for a while. That's a very old one at 14y since release, do you have any other drive you can try those discs with? Does it still properly read (HD)DVD's? Considering the age, it could be on its last legs.

OOF now there's a drive i had for a while. That's a very old one at 14y since release, do you have any other drive you can try those discs with? Does it still properly read (HD)DVD's? Considering the age, it could be on its last legs.
It's the only one I have (except another of the same make/model/vintage). Everything was fine until I popped A24's "Men" in a couple days ago. Couldn't detect a disc in the drive and/or AnyDVD HD would be disabled. Uninstalled, re-installed, re-booted, reloaded, nothing has worked to get the drive/AnyDVD talking again over the last few days.
Guess it may be time for a new drive. Bummer.

Please elaborate.
Ripped a few BDs, no issues, popped in "Men" and the drive couldn't detect the disc. Took the disc out, checked that it was clean and undamaged, check, popped it back in, message now comes up saying that AnyDVD HD has been disabled on that drive. Uninstall AnyDVD, re-install it, reboot PC, same two results, either "no disc detected" or "AnyDVD disabled." Tried older versions, same results.

Back