• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 8.4.4.1.exe warning message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antipodes

when I try to download the above update I get the following message; "Setup AnyDVD8441.exe is not commonly downloaded and may be dangerous".

I have never received this type of message with a RedFox update before and would like to know how I should proceed?

Forgot which anydvd post / subforum I read about that error message. It is because the file is unsigned, that is why they listed the hash codes so you can verify the downloaded file is genuine. You can wait for the next version, they should have a new signature certificate by then.

Forgot which anydvd post / subforum I read about that error message. It is because the file is unsigned, that is why they listed the hash codes so you can verify the downloaded file is genuine. You can wait for the next version, they should have a new signature certificate by then.
Thanks i7win7 I noticed the unsigned alert but was not aware of its significance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back