• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 8.0.2.5 Beta Virus Alert - First Time Ever!

DJHallo

AnyDVD HD 8.0.2.5 Beta Virus Alert - First Time Ever!:
For the First Time I try to Download AnyDVD HD and get an Virus Notice:
Virus/spyware 'CXweb/OddDId-A' has been detected on this site.

Can you please fix this! ;)

He'd ruin the reputation of anydvd overnight if he did. Don't think the other staff and definitely not the users would like that ;-)

Norton usually gives an alarm for new features on files, but a right click on the alarm select load anyways, good to go. I prefer it that way rather than no alarms ever.

He'd ruin the reputation of anydvd overnight if he did. Don't think the other staff and definitely not the users would like that ;-)
Also it was never my intention for doing that, I was only shocked that this is possible after update 8.0.2.4.
If you buy a program you just want it Fixed, you don't want to have to put it into you're Exceptionbox! Everbody has the right to know if there is something wrong with it!

Also it was never my intention for doing that, I was only shocked that this is possible after update 8.0.2.4.
If you buy a program you just want it Fixed, you don't want to have to put it into you're Exceptionbox! Everbody has the right to know if there is something wrong with it!
Oh man... welcome to the real world of Anti Virus software.
Just use your common sense and you'll be fine.

My son got it also with Bitdefender, but we reported it as safe.

My son got it also with Bitdefender, but we reported it as safe.
I posted this above also, please pardon the redundancy. Bitdefender refused to exclude?!! Switched to Avira and all is well, I hope.
b

Norton usually gives an alarm for new features on files, but a right click on the alarm select load anyways, good to go. I prefer it that way rather than no alarms ever.
More like bloatware. Like I been using MSE for over 5 years and had no problems or alert using Slysoft to RedFox software.

More like bloatware. Like I been using MSE for over 5 years and had no problems or alert using Slysoft to RedFox software.
Just like the latest CloneBD, at 46 minutes after release, Norton reported less than 5 people had used it. Fine by me, told it load anyways. And went back to Norton after they removed the bloatware.

Apparently it isn't the Software, but only the Downloadlink gives me Trouble.
When I try to Download it gives me an Error (Virus/spyware 'CXweb/OddDId-A' has been detected) and can't download it.
When I put the Website into Disable into Virusscanner it Downloaded the software.
So it was "http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8025.exe" gives me trouble and not the Aplication itself "SetupAnyDVD8025.exe".
Used also VirusTotal it gives 0 Virus into the Command.

So in a way it was kinda Fixed, Please Fix the Link! ;)

There's nothing to fix in the link. The link is fine. It's your AV thinking that the link is leading to malicious software.

Just like the latest CloneBD, at 46 minutes after release, Norton reported less than 5 people had used it. Fine by me, told it load anyways. And went back to Norton after they removed the bloatware.
Now why do I need a Bloatware software to tell me what to install for a clean program? I don't - MSE works fine it never comes up and bleeps at me nor to I have to click it just so I can load CloneBD or Anydvd HD.

Apparently it isn't the Software, but only the Downloadlink gives me Trouble.
When I try to Download it gives me an Error (Virus/spyware 'CXweb/OddDId-A' has been detected) and can't download it.
When I put the Website into Disable into Virusscanner it Downloaded the software.
So it was "http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8025.exe" gives me trouble and not the Aplication itself "SetupAnyDVD8025.exe".
Used also VirusTotal it gives 0 Virus into the Command.
So in a way it was kinda Fixed, Please Fix the Link! ;)
Obviously here your A/V is a poor software to flag a clean program. I have no problem downloading it from the site FF47 or IE11 downloads just fine. And I am running MS MSE just fine.

Back