• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5

bellbern

Summary for drive K: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5, BDPHash.bin 16-03-25)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH12NS30 EL00 030402109FB6882452
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 16897728 sectors (33003 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: Whiskey_Tango_Foxtrot
Media is AACS protected!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 61
Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 404!
Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I'm not technical at all but I love technology.
Would this be telling me that I need to update or purchase a license for AnyDVD HD to backup my Blu-rays??? I just used the software last night and it worked great.

Access to the Online Protection Database for 7.6.9.5 ended 31 May 2016.

If you still want to use AnyDVD with newer Bluray discs, yes, you will need to purchase a RedFox license.

Summary for drive K: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5, BDPHash.bin 16-03-25)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH12NS30 EL00 030402109FB6882452
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 16897728 sectors (33003 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: Whiskey_Tango_Foxtrot
Media is AACS protected!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 61
Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 404!
Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I'm not technical at all but I love technology.
Would this be telling me that I need to update or purchase a license for AnyDVD HD to backup my Blu-rays??? I just used the software last night and it worked great.
(y) :whistle:
From the RedFox site.
SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Tuesday, May 31, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

That's not the case here @BurnerHEAD, as the status window shows 'error 404' and 'problem connecting to update server'. It's also not an uhd disc but a standard Blu-ray. Combine that with the version number and this is a straightforward case of an outdated version. 7695 no longer has access to the opd and a redfox license along with an updated version is required. Only when that issue is fixed does the potential problem of an unsupported aacs version come into play.

Access to the Online Protection Database for 7.6.9.5 ended 31 May 2016.

If you still want to use AnyDVD with newer Bluray discs, yes, you will need to purchase a RedFox license.

thanks

(y) :whistle:
From the RedFox site.
SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Tuesday, May 31, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

thanks guys. yall always on top of things

Note that when you get a new license and the updated anydvd version and it still doesn't work, you'll need to provide an anydvd logfile and create a topic in the correct forum section. Not just a copy paste of the status window.

Oh and set your drive hardware region while you're at it if you want to avoid future dvd css protection related issues.

Note that when you get a new license and the updated anydvd version and it still doesn't work, you'll need to provide an anydvd logfile and create a topic in the correct forum section. Not just a copy paste of the status window.

Oh and set your drive hardware region while you're at it if you want to avoid future dvd css protection related issues.
Got it

Back