• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.5 Discussion

George++

5(!) interim beta releases without any money coming in to fund the development, all giving Slysoft customers fixes for newer DVDs and BDs.

That is dedication to a company's customers that deserve thanks and money when RedFox officially announces their price list.

A company that was just greedy wouldn't give updates until they had cash in hand for licenses.

No income! I know that the developers have got to be getting hungry. Fifty-five years ago, while a college student, I lived on peanut butter and Tang, once a day, for a year. It's not fun being hungry....

Still having a problem getting the original menu on Mocking Jay 2. Just get a black screen when the movie starts.
Movie is USA, bought from Amazon.
The movie gets loaded by AnyDVDHD, TMT 6.7.1.199 starts to play, but all I get is a black screen. Pause and Play work, but the black screen persists. Playlist is still 628. Other discs seem to play fine with 7.6.9.5. I can watch the movie using Speed Menu, but not the original movie menu. No problem with other discs.
Here is log file.
Thanks
Mike

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_D_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Still having a problem getting the original menu on Mocking Jay 2. Just get a black screen when the movie starts.
Movie is USA, bought from Amazon.
The movie gets loaded by AnyDVDHD, TMT 6.7.1.199 starts to play, but all I get is a black screen. Pause and Play work, but the black screen persists. Playlist is still 628. Other discs seem to play fine with 7.6.9.5. I can watch the movie using Speed Menu, but not the original movie menu. No problem with other discs.

TMT shows the same behavior with the original disc. Seems to be a bug in TMT.
The protection got removed correctly, other players play the disc fine.

@MikeA But that's a bug that will never be fixed, Arcsoft dropped official support for all TMT versions months ago and is no longer being developped. There's only 2 licensed software players at the moment. Cyberlink PowerDVD and Corel WinDVD where the first is the better of the 2.

With the recent events I'm staying with the PowerDVD I have for now and not updating anything.
BTW is there any news on when the "buy now" link for the new owners of AnyDVD will work again?
My original question was moved off into German obscurity :).

Because the topic creator posted in German ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Back