AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Ch3vr0n, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clive59

Clive59 New Member

Bonjour !
    Merci pour l'info.

2. Ghoti!

Ghoti! New Member

Which file do I download for the trial? The only one I found linked is to the full version and it refuses to open without a license.

3. FurryGuy

FurryGuy Well-Known Member

Go to the previous page of this thread (pg 4) and look for any post by mike20021969. At the bottom of his posts, in his signature area, is a link to download the last trial AnyDVD version, 7.6.9.0.

mike20021969 likes this.
  4. Bad_Bard

Bad_Bard New Member

You know it really ticks me off that AnyDVD is being given any trouble at all. I use AnyDVD solely to watch legally purchased DVDs and Blu Rays on my computer with monitors that don't support HDCP. It also enables my legally purchased Blu Rays to play reliably with VLC player. It is really irritating when some jack-ass busy-body institution tries to take that convenience away from me and automatically assumes that I'm doing something illegal. GRRRRRR!

Thank you for bringing AnyDVD back. It is working for me again!!!! :)

John-John likes this.
  5. Josiasseb

Josiasseb New Member

Hi
    for me the new version does not propose an evaluation period.
    Is it expected?

6. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

7.6.9.1 requires a valid license.
    7.6.9.0 offers a trial (link below if you need it).

7. taipin

taipin New Member

thanks a lot
    we need red fox,please dont shut down

8. PeeaTee

PeeaTee New Member

Thank You!!!! I have used several other programs to backup copy protected DVD's and Blu Rays in the past. They all eventually stopped working. I recently purchased a lifetime license for AnyDVD HD because it is simply unparalleled and updated. A month later SlySoft was gone. I chalked it up too an "it figures" moment in life.
    They're baaaaaaaack!!!!! Now I don't have to worry if my recently purchased movie gets damaged due to rough handling. Thank you so very much RedFox!!! I hope that you know how much you are appreciated!!!!!!

9. Hottentotvenus

Hottentotvenus New Member

HELLALUJAH! Glad that SlySoft figured it out! I have used it for years. . . . . hated they had to shut down BUT elated that they got back up! :giggle:

10. dingo

dingo New Member

I too purchased a lifetime subscription to AnyDVD HD and was very disappointed when they had to close. Fantastic that you found a way back! Please know that you hard work and efforts on this score are very much appreciated. Long live redfox!

11. mike20021969

For those that have not seen it yet, it's worth mentioning that 7.6.9.1 is the LAST version of AnyDVD (HD) that SlySoft license keys will work with.
    Source: https://www.redfox.bz/download.html

12. dingo

dingo New Member

Thanks for the info. I assume that this means that for future versions, I will need to purchase a new key?

13. mike20021969

Yes... unless they offer it for free :ROFLMAO:

14. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

The purchase of new licenses was previously already confirmed. RedFox has no access to any funds Slysoft may still have had. If we want RedFox to survive they will need funding.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

15. mike20021969

Yes, although there was no definite mention as to exactly when or what version a new license would be needed:
    https://forum.redfox.bz/posts/426098

16. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

i won't deny that, but that question has now been answered :) Any version beyond 7691 needs a redfox license and only AnyDVD at this point.

17. diamonte_m

diamonte_m Member

so after april 30th how do I get updates? I purchased a lifetime membership with anydvd

18. diamonte_m

diamonte_m Member

where do I purchase a lifetime redfox license?

19. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

At this time RedFox is still not ready to begin selling licenses. Furthermore, we have yet to hear what the new licensing options will be.

20. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

You will need to wait until RedFox announces what changes will take place. Slysoft no longer exists. The path forward and how RedFox decides to proceed with new licenses as well as dealing with existing users who already owned licenses has yet to be clarified. When they are ready RedFox will let us know of the changes.

diamonte_m and roadworker like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.