• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all should make donation page too just in case i will be happy to donate $20 or more monthly because I will be leaving my hometown to another town for new job so that's why I haven't get first paycheck yet so I will definitely donate more than $50 randomly if I am on my vacation or days off.

Hi Redfox Team wie Sieht es nun aus ihr macht anydvd weiter finde ich super!!!
Als alter slysoft kunde mit lieftime lizenz wollte ich gerne wissen ob es auch für uns alte kunden weiter updates für anydvd gibt oder wir dann eine neue lizenz kaufen müssen??

Hi Redfox team makes as it looks now from her anydvd further makes me happy !!!
As an old slysoft customer with running time royalty I wanted to know whether further updates are for anydvd for us old customers , or we have to buy a new license ??

Just wanted to say thanks and I'm very happy too. I've seldom had to post as the team always posted a new version when new copy protections surfaced. Thanks again to the team and the moderators for the fine service and hard work.

Hi Redfox Team wie Sieht es nun aus ihr macht anydvd weiter finde ich super!!!
Als alter slysoft kunde mit lieftime lizenz wollte ich gerne wissen ob es auch für uns alte kunden weiter updates für anydvd gibt oder wir dann eine neue lizenz kaufen müssen??

Hi Redfox team makes as it looks now from her anydvd further makes me happy !!!
As an old slysoft customer with running time royalty I wanted to know whether further updates are for anydvd for us old customers , or we have to buy a new license ??
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/getting-new-licenses.68392/#post-426098

Trank you ex Slysoft superheroes! Where can we donate for rebirth of the racoonfox?

nowhere yet, for the moment the main focus lies on getting the hardware infrastructure moved and up again before they can get the main website and payment / donation processing facility up.

Hello So my suggestion for the future of anydvd looks like this.
1 is specified for the old user to the end of the year still updates and 2017 they had to dan for half what cost anydvd buy a new license.
the license should no longer be for life or a-year.
they should as a version royalty thus making for version 7 and when version 8 comes out they will just as stammkunde a new license purchase to upgrade award.
I hope the team takes from redfox this proposal ok.
It also no longer sllte anydvd then hot special a new name and the new ico where the fox the mastke has to.

Hello man should also via paypal , visa, master card and a pay Resseler können.Ich hope redfox team gets toward the .(y)

I'm using AnyDVD for years. That's really a fantastic and unique software. I'm so happy to see that the phoenix is going to be reborn of its ashes. Congratulations to all the AnyDVD team : you've done beautiful work and I'm sure you'll "suprise" us again in the future, RedFox! Good luck and as many many many people in the world, I support you wholeheartedly. (y).
Thank you very much.

YaY - thank you so much! I was very sad about it.

BTW: I am one of the customers who use AnyDVD not for illegal activities but to be able to watch my bought movies. You are great! (y)

Love it and I have only ever used it to back-up or watch my own disks purchased by me ever.

Hello So my suggestion for the future of anydvd looks like this.
1 is specified for the old user to the end of the year still updates and 2017 they had to dan for half what cost anydvd buy a new license.
the license should no longer be for life or a-year.
they should as a version royalty thus making for version 7 and when version 8 comes out they will just as stammkunde a new license purchase to upgrade award.
I hope the team takes from redfox this proposal ok.
It also no longer sllte anydvd then hot special a new name and the new ico where the fox the mastke has to.

Guess you were one of the ones who did not buy a lifetime, unlike me in 2007. Maybe you should invent your own product and screw with your own customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back