• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.8.2 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7682.exe

7.6.8.2 2016 02 09
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Change: Installer signed with SHA256 certificate
- Note: On Windows Vista and Server 2008, Update 2763674 must be installed.
See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2763674
- Fix (Blu-ray): Crash with certain discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements

getting the error 'the signature of setupanydvd7680.eve is corrupt or invalid

Attachments

• vd.jpg
    vd.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 22
Old issue, the search will tell you the cause and solution. Use this beta if you're a licensed customer and you won't have that problem.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Getting an "AnyDVD exception" trying to run latest 7.6.8.2. See attached.

Getting same anyDVD HD v7682 crash while attempting to read BluRay movie.
Not uploading dump file or sending anything to Elby as it appears to be identical to others above, same size etc. etc. and they probably already got the message. Anyone want the dump or error file, ask. I have a couple before giving up. It did work on a movie before I rebooted, if that helps.

seems to be a frequent occurance with 7682. Lots of dump files, there has to be some bug in anydvd causing this. Although i don't work for Slysoft and as such this shouldn't be considered an official recommendation, i would advise people for the moment not to update beyond 7681

Agree with assessment, however latest version crashes before reading process finishes, leaving two choices, roll back to previous working version or wait for fix.

Fix is coming up

Unable to use 7.6.9.1 for Peanuts Movie 2D version. When attempting to decrypt getting "ERROR processing Blu-ray disc! Please check the AnyDVD status window for details" message. Log file attached (US version from DVDXpress).

Note, does work with DVDFab. Keep up the great work especially during this transitional period.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.1_Info_Q_The Peanuts Movie.ziplog
    854.8 KB · Views: 10
Unable to use 7.6.9.1 for Peanuts Movie 2D version. When attempting to decrypt getting "ERROR processing Blu-ray disc! Please check the AnyDVD status window for details" message.

Try turning off/disabled Speedmenu (or maybe just uncheck the 'Keep Original Menu' setting) and see if that helps.

Unable to use 7.6.9.1 for Peanuts Movie 2D version. When attempting to decrypt getting "ERROR processing Blu-ray disc! Please check the AnyDVD status window for details" message. Log file attached (US version from DVDXpress).

Note, does work with DVDFab. Keep up the great work especially during this transitional period.
No need to use Fab. Try default settings, this should work.

Try default settings, this should work.

Worked, thanks (also solved "Extraction" problems).

Should I leave my settings on default for now? (I do enjoy the option of speed menu and original menu option).

Worked, thanks (also solved "Extraction" problems).

Should I leave my settings on default for now? (I do enjoy the option of speed menu and original menu option).

You can leave it on, of course. Some discs fail with that setting - usually you can disable the original menu option in those cases to make it work.

Back