• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.1.0

mike20021969

7.6.1.0 2015 06 18
- New: Support for Windows 10
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Force UOP removal, if speedmenus are enabled
- New (Blu-ray): Improved handling of Java based protection
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed:
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

If your license has expired you must renew before you install the update
or else your product will stop working.
https://secure.slysoft.com/renewal.php

7.6.1.0 does not play MORTDECAI Canadian version. I tested it tonight and already posted logs in the past. So im going to tsmuxer it 916.mpls for my disk so I can watch it. I rented this movie so it was returned 2 weeks ago.

Anydvd doesn't play anything at all, you should know that by now.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

7.6.1.0 does not play MORTDECAI Canadian version. I tested it tonight and already posted logs in the past. So im going to tsmuxer it 916.mpls for my disk so I can watch it. I rented this movie so it was returned 2 weeks ago.

If you're talking about a protected iso, you can still use VCD and AnyDVDHD to create a logfile and post it.
I thought this was working for you with an earlier version of AnyDVDHD? If true, that's exactly why I never keep the protected iso once AnyDVDHD has fully decoded it. Otherwise you are depending on AnyDVDHD every time you play it and if you loose your offline database and for some reason the online database becomes permanently unavailable, you're screwed.

PS never hesitate to post logfiles. All complaints have more credibility and attention with a current logfile :)

Last edited:
To make things clear my protection removed ISO will not play in powerdcd 14 when mounted with virtual ROM from slysoft. Goes to black screen so screen pass is acting up. I just pulled the movie out and it plays fine in both. Its useless to post a log on a ISO copy. I know slysoft is not a player. I've basically gave up letting updates fix this and simplybuse this software to remove protections and do things the manual way with avchd coder and mkv and tsmuxer. At this stage there are many ways to get the same result.

Last edited:
To make things clear my protection removed ISO will not play in powerdcd 14 when mounted with virtual ROM from slysoft.

When did you make the ISO?
If if was a while back, before the disc was fully fixed you will need to rip again from the original disc.

To make things clear my protection removed ISO will not play in powerdcd 14 when mounted with virtual ROM from slysoft. Goes to black screen so screen pass is acting up. I just pulled the movie out and it plays fine in both. Its useless to post a log on a ISO copy. I know slysoft is not a player. I've basically gave up letting updates fix this and simplybuse this software to remove protections and do things the manual way with avchd coder and mkv and tsmuxer. At this stage there are many ways to get the same result.
It's pointless to rip to unprotected iso if AnyDVDHD hasn't fixed the screen pass protection. And you're correct that logs of unprotected iso's are useless. Once the protections are removed, there is nothing AnyDVDHD can do to fix it later on. Backing up the protected iso can usually be fixed later with a future update from Slysoft.

If you're satisfied with movie only backups, then that's fine, but if you want to salvage the disk with original java menus and the current AnyDVDHD doesn't properly decode the disk, save the protected iso next time, not the unprotected iso :).

PS: I'm still not clear on what you are actually doing as I thought this title was working fine for you with an earlier version of AnyDVDHD. If you ripped it with protections removed with a verified working AnyDVDHD, then it should play fine without AnyDVDHD even loaded. Ripping to iso with protections removed before AnyDVDHD has properly decoded the disk should never be done.

Last edited:
Not to confuse all of you. I always make a unprotected image. Just a word of warming some newer versions of anydvdhd can cause some movies to return to black screen behavior. I appreciate your suggestion on imaging the bluray in protect mode. I still think logs still cannot work unless its done with the original. I could be wrong. I remember last year it was way easier to do this stuff. Now its like pulling teeth with every new movie.

Not to confuse all of you. I always make a unprotected image. Just a word of warming some newer versions of anydvdhd can cause some movies to return to black screen behavior. I appreciate your suggestion on imaging the bluray in protect mode. I still think logs still cannot work unless its done with the original. I could be wrong. I remember last year it was way easier to do this stuff. Now its like pulling teeth with every new movie.

You didn't say what anydvd version you used to create the ISO. Always use latest version or beta and retest.

Not to confuse all of you. I always make a unprotected image. Just a word of warming some newer versions of anydvdhd can cause some movies to return to black screen behavior. I appreciate your suggestion on imaging the bluray in protect mode. I still think logs still cannot work unless its done with the original.

Logs (and later playback) will work with protected isos.

Thanks James, from now on I'll make protected isos and keep track of the version I use.

Back