• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.1.6.5 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7165.exe

7.1.6.5 2013 03 10
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New: Rip to image sparse file creation is now optional
- New: Added dialog, if settings change require a restart
- Change: Restored Windows 2000 compatibility
- Fix: Disabling Cinavia detection didn't work with ArcSoft
TMT 5.3.1.172
- Fix: Some compatibility problems with disabling Cinavia detection
- Updated languages

Thank you James for your hard work and continued support. The stuff of legends :D

Works properly with TMT6; no crashes. :rock::bowdown:

Doesn't work at all with Nero; Cinavia kicks in after 20 minutes. No huge loss; Nero isn't much of a BD player to begin with. :p

Finally! Any disc that was using the sparse option would not mount with the built in Windows 8 virtual drive. If I mounted them with Virtual Clone Drive most would skip during playback. The only fix to stop it was to copy the iso's from one drive to another.

I just re-ripped a movie without the sparse file and it mounts and no longer stutters!

Most discs it was only saving 17-20MB.

I'm at work. Anyone tried it on PowerDVD 12 yet?

Yes, it works.

Spoke too soon. PowerDVD 12 doesn't crash but Cinavia isn't blocked. Got the code 3 message after about 20 min. Win 8 Pro 64 bit.

Last edited:
Yes, it works.

Spoke too soon. PowerDVD 12 doesn't crash but Cinavia isn't blocked. Got the code 3 message after about 20 min. Win 8 Pro 64 bit.

Hmm, watched MIB3 (again....) with PowerDVD 12 on Win8 Pro 64 bit without problems.

Please post an AnyDVD logfile. Thank you.

Finally! Any disc that was using the sparse option would not mount with the built in Windows 8 virtual drive. If I mounted them with Virtual Clone Drive most would skip during playback. The only fix to stop it was to copy the iso's from one drive to another.

I just re-ripped a movie without the sparse file and it mounts and no longer stutters!

Most discs it was only saving 17-20MB.

I ripped protected iso files. Should I go back and re-rip my discs from the last few week or so, or do I not need to? What if I mount the existing iso and create a new one from that?

Thanks!

I ripped protected iso files. Should I go back and re-rip my discs from the last few week or so, or do I not need to?

You don't need to. Everything is fine.

Thanks for the update for both AnyDVD HD and Virtual Clone.

Both updates fixed the issues I was having with TMT 6.

:clap:

Just to confirm the issues I had with 7164 and TMT 6 are gone with 7165. TMT 5, TMT 6 and PowerDVD 12 latest all seem to work fine. Well done.:)

Hmm, watched MIB3 (again....) with PowerDVD 12 on Win8 Pro 64 bit without problems.

Please post an AnyDVD logfile. Thank you.

I used a backup of the disk to test PowerDVD 12. Here is the logfile of the backup disc. Do you want the original?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.6.5_Info_E_FRANKENWEENIE.zip
    137.5 KB · Views: 9
I used a backup of the disk to test PowerDVD 12. Here is the logfile of the backup disc. Do you want the original?

No, the logfile is helpful, thank you!
EDIT: You might want to try VCD 5.4.5.1 beta.

Last edited:
I am planning to build a new computer with windows 8, will those work fine using windows built in iso mounter?
To be honest, no blu-ray images work fine with windows built in iso mounter, sparse or non sparse.

+1. Now, if only SlySoft could fix the video lag issues I'm having with TMT6... :p

I hope that you get them fixed soon.

I like the fact that with Cinavia disabled with TMT 6, I can watch Cinavia enabled Blu-ray discs/images using AnyDVD HD without any problem whatsoever.

Back