• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.8.0.8 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx for this beta. I watch all of my DVD movies on my PC. (Graveyard job) And True Grit would not even play until I updated to this beta. I guess I could have just closed AnyDVD but the thought never occured to me.

Again, Thanx!

.........And IMHO Nero Recode is far worse than Shrink.

I agree with James 100% here.
Nero recode is a stripped down Shrink, with bugs added for extra flavor. :D

At least good old Shrink does what it's supposed to do - so long as you RIP first with AnyDVD as needed.

-W

Try Clone DVD

I used DVD Shrink v3.2 together with anydvd. Anydvd 6.8.0.8 does not work using this combination. Dvd Shrink says cannot open disc. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I used this version and clone dvd and it worked fine on True Grit.

1. True Grit is fixed in this version if it is the legitimate studio release 8)
I tried this and AnyDVD gets past the Vobset 92 10 158 0 error, but says it's done after processing title 2 info, so the resulting file is about 5 mb. any ideas?

I tried this and AnyDVD gets past the Vobset 92 10 158 0 error, but says it's done after processing title 2 info, so the resulting file is about 5 mb. any ideas?

Without a log file, nobody can help you.

Please read the FAQs at the top of the Forum to do that.

I'm attaching an example of how to make a log file.

Also, the latest beta (if you're a Registered Owner/User of AnyDVD) takes care of this movie.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 3
Worked. I don't think he does anymore. And IMHO Nero Recode is far worse than Shrink.

I didn't know that. Well, I don't keep up with that stuff, since I use CloneDVD2 anyways.

By the way, any chance you guys at Slysoft can hire him (if he's available) to help out with CloneBD?? Or any of your other projects?? He seems to be a talented programmer, and even though you, Peer, and the others are the best in your fields, it doesn't hurt to have another talented programmer.

I agree with James 100% here.
Nero recode is a stripped down Shrink, with bugs added for extra flavor. :D

At least good old Shrink does what it's supposed to do - so long as you RIP first with AnyDVD as needed.

-W

That's why I still keep a copy of Shrink with my PC and 2 laptops--I didn't realize until recently that Shrink also will work with Windows 7 as well!!

I heard once upon a time, that the programmer of shrink, went to work for Nero. Who knows if that was/is the case.

When I said I use something better than shrink, I was talking about Dvd Rebuilder. Very good stuff. Not as user friendly as the others, but it's worth it ;) I also use BD Rebuilder now. Far better than another software people use for shrinking BD's...

Sorry about off topic.

AnyDVD 6.8.0.8 up and working

Thanks for the link, It is up and working. I could not find the link on the site. Thanks again, it is much appreciated

True Grit 6.8.0.8 Beta

The 6.8.0.8 Beta worked for True Grit :bowdown:. Can I ask you another question.

This beta *will* work in trial mode.
It fixes several problems with DVDs and supports the new "online protection database" to speed up decryption.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6809.exe

6.8.0.9 2011 06 09
- New (Blu-ray): Support for AACS MKB v25
- New (Blu-ray): Added new "Online Protection Database"
- New (Blu-ray): Faster processing of BD+ protected discs
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): No longer tries to perform Java fixes on unprotected discs / images
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): AI scanner improvements
- Change (DVD): Removed obsolete old copy protection removal method
- Fix (Blu-ray): BD+ firmware warning with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in AnyDVD version 6.8.0.0, PS18 error with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in AnyDVD version 6.8.0.0, IFOTitles 3 error with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Bug in AIscanner, causing some discs not to decrypt properly
- Some minor fixes and improvements

I am getting a 404 - not Found message when I click on this link to download the beta version????

anydvd 6.8.0.9 is a blank page!

AnyDVD 6.8.0.8 beta no longer available and the link to 6.8.0.9 brings up a blank page: 404 not found. Slysoft home page only lists 6.8.0.0. What gives!

Read the post above yours. The latest beta is 6.8.0.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back