• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.7.0.0 Final

BurnerHEAD

6.7.0.0 2010 09 27
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections, e.g. "Iron Man 2", US
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

www.slysoft.com/download.html

Everytime I download this file and install will not run keeps getting message file is corrupted run virus check and try again. I downloaded file several times and there was no change. Can someone else try downloading to see if works for them.

Everytime I download this file and install will not run keeps getting message file is corrupted run virus check and try again. I downloaded file several times and there was no change. Can someone else try downloading to see if works for them.

I'm getting the same error as moviefreak...

There may be some issues with the recent versions and some antivirus products. It's being investigated.

For reference:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=43425
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=43449

Just an FYI -

I had no problems with AVG Internet Security 9.0 and AnyDVD 6.7.0.0.

govindar76, AVG doesn't modify code of other soft in memory, that's why no problem.

govindar76, AVG doesn't modify code of other soft in memory, that's why no problem.

But it's also not a convincing solution to permanently disable the Deepguard option in F-Secure to get AnyDVD and F-Secure running. I switched back to 6.6.9.0 and there is no problem with both progs. Can the issue be fixed by slysoft or is up to F-Secure?

For the third time....

Slysoft is looking at it to see who's end is what. Stay tuned.

Is there a way to download previous version to use temporarily until fix or new file is available?

Ironman 2

Gentlemen:
I applied your most recent fix to burn copy of Ironman 2-District 1, and it would not copy. I use Roxio Easy DVD copy and it has always worked before. It states it cannot create a file when attempting to copy the movie only, or it will copy just the intro and trailers and then nothing else.

I bow to the masters for help!!
Thanks, Printer 19020

Gentlemen:
I applied your most recent fix to burn copy of Ironman 2-District 1, and it would not copy. I use Roxio Easy DVD copy and it has always worked before. It states it cannot create a file when attempting to copy the movie only, or it will copy just the intro and trailers and then nothing else.

I bow to the masters for help!!
Thanks, Printer 19020
Rip it to your hdd and then use your program. ( You can always buy CloneDVD2, that works also.);)

vomitator, technically it is F-Secure's job to fix it as they are modifying other software's code in memory.

Clone 1 TCE...thats what i get when i try to copy ironman2 from hd

How many threads are you going to invade before you post the required AnyDVD logfile?
Read the stickies to learn how.

-W

Clone 1 TCE...thats what i get when i try to copy ironman2 from hd
Try to disable the CSS archive. And please, post logfiles from AnyDVD & CloneDVD.

tried still stops at 83%

You still need to post a log file.

How to post the Anydvd zip log file to the forums:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for the mods to take a look at

If you do these steps above, and the mods will help get the info to the right people, i.e. the programmers.

One last note: please check out this link on why you shouldn't invade other's threads if you are not adding anything important:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=194503#post194503

Last edited:
James, and the Slysoft team.

Thought you'd like some good news.

No issues to report here. James mentioned to scan some DVD titles with the new engine and report, well.. I've gone back to a few older ones, some new ones.. and AnyDVD works like a charm.

Unfortunately, I do not use an AV program and I never will. So I don't have any issues with downloading or running the program. The installation mentioned needing a restart, but the program installed and restarted itself without one.

As always, thanks for the hard work and the diligence to stay on top of things and release new updates on a constant basis... it is very much appreciated.

Back