• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.5.2.8 2009 03 12 Official release

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
AnyDVD History

6.5.2.8 2009 03 12
- New (DVD): Added support for some new protections,
e.g. "Baader Meinhof Komplex", R2, Germany
- New (DVD): Improved speed of AI scanner with some discs
- New (DVD): Improved removing of prohibited user operations
- New: Power Saving will be disabled during ripping
- New: Status window indicates when AnyDVD is scanning a disc
- Change (DVD): Removing PUOs no longer removes angle change, if present
This prevents, that a "camera icon" is shown on some standalone players
- Some minor fixes and improvements
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

So this version still prevents you from rotting your brain with certain Nicole Kidman mush? (I wanted to be the first to ask...)

I installed the update and I'm still unable to oggle Hugh's buff body...

what does 'Final' mean? final for this month, or final for good?

what does 'Final' mean? final for this month, or final for good?

In this situation "final" is synonymous with "official". In other words it is not a beta release.

There will be plenty more releases be they final, official, or beta.

That option works great. Just tested it.

But I used it with perfect power saving, and even though AnyDVD has finished ripping, it won't turn into standby AFTER that, simply because I think the dialog box is still open.

Can you confirm that? And then change that? So when ripping is done it turns to enabled power saving settings?

I suppose to my experience, that power saving will be disabled as long as this Dialog is opened.

BurnerHEAD

Yeah

I wasn't really "whining," I was reporting that it wasn't working -- there's a difference.

Last edited:

But I used it with perfect power saving, and even though AnyDVD has finished ripping, it won't turn into standby AFTER that, simply because I think the dialog box is still open.

Can you confirm that? And then change that? So when ripping is done it turns to enabled power saving settings?

I suppose to my experience, that power saving will be disabled as long as this Dialog is opened.

BurnerHEAD

PS: Reposting because of interference.

Oops notice

All settings were reset!
Vista x64
First time it's happened that I've updated (unclean) and had this happen since you switched to the licence key from the licence input variant. Not that I care but thought I'd point it out as a quick warning to others to pay attention.

As an aside I have 9 OSs on this new system. Can I install and run the same AnyDVD licence on 7 of them? (I'm using my other two purchased licences on the other two).

BurnerHEAD

PS: Reposting because of interference.
Then it isn't working properly.

Another reason why this should be a user-preference in my opinion (see my
earlier post for other reasons why, also perhaps lost because of interference).

Edit: My earlier post has now been moved to the "Make powersaving optional" thread, for those who are interested.

Last edited:
All settings were reset!
Vista x64
First time it's happened that I've updated (unclean) and had this happen since you switched to the licence key from the licence input variant. Not that I care but thought I'd point it out as a quick warning to others to pay attention.

All the settings reset by installing overtop the previous install? I'm using Vista x64 and my settings remained unchanged and I have my settings slightly different than default.

With all these reported issues with these new updates I'm beginning to wonder if I am using the same updates as everyone else because I've had no problems. :confused:

Last edited:
Back