• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.2.5 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Safe for everyone to try:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6525.exe

6.5.2.5 2009 02 27
- New (DVD): Added workaround for a weird authoring error found on some
DVDs, e.g. "The Closet", UK
- Change: Autoplay is no longer disabled while settings dialog is shown
- Fix (Blu-ray): Message "MFR: File is too big!" with some discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): Playback issues with Panasonic Blu-ray players
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Last edited:
6.5.2.3 Beta Change Question

In the change list for AnyDVD 6.5.2.3 Beta

There is a item that says

"- Change: Autoplay behaviour when settings dialog is shown"

Anyone have a brief explaination of what this does? Thanks.

Last edited:
Anydvd piracy

What can we do to as a community to help stop the piracy of Anydvd ?.I have a licenced copy and thank the developers for their work.I was a bit put out today when i came across an "alleged" working key for this program as i know it affects the future developement due to loss of revenue etc.

What can we do to as a community to help stop the piracy of Anydvd ?.I have a licenced copy and thank the developers for their work.I was a bit put out today when i came across an "alleged" working key for this program as i know it affects the future developement due to loss of revenue etc.

All PC software can be cracked and pirated. Unless a developer imposes something server-side that requires logging in (think MMOs, Steam, etc.), nothing much can be done.

Well, the community can't stop piracy and due to recent researches there are a number of reasons why piracy in general can't be stopped and there's a theory that some pirats are often the best consumers of products but their propensity to consume is so high and so much, that they don't have more money to spend on things and they simply pirate the stuff that they can't afford anymore.

But let's not get too much off topic here in that thread.

Fact is:
The developers are working hard to protect their product with blacklists and checksums and encryption-modules on the AnyDVD files.

But what you can do is spread the word and recommend AnyDVD to your friends and relatives.

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

I'm going to go out on a lim here and say that piracy of a product isn't always a bad thing. I know people that have downloaded clonedvd and anydvd from certain torrent sites and have then subsequently gone on to buy the fully liscensed product. So I would argue that piracy is not always a bad thing, you could look at it as free promotion for your product.

Back