• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.3.2

DrinkLyeAndDie

Retired Moderator
6.4.3.2 2008 05 27
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to remove annoying adverts and trailers!
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to remove User Prohibitions!
- New (Blu-ray): New automatic region code detection!
- Fix (DVD): "Rambo", R1, needed forced AI scanner setting
- Fix: Minor problem with "Read Disc Structure" command in AnyDVD driver
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Download: http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6432.exe

Last edited by a moderator:
from version 6.4.2.2 to 6.4.3.2?
why not 6.4.2.3??
just curious
thanks

Major.Minor.Revision.Build

Builds increase each beta
Revision increases each public release

Exception proves the rule.

6.4.3.2 2008 05 27
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to remove annoying adverts and trailers!
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to remove User Prohibitions!
- New (Blu-ray): New automatic region code detection!
- Fix: Minor problem with "Read Disc Structure" command in AnyDVD driver
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Download: http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6432.exe

When I try to download I get an error message:

"Internet Explorer cannot download SetupAnyDVD6432.exe from static.slysoft.com. Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

I tried again .. later and got the same error message.

I think that many titles require this setting. Is Rambo now hard coded into the program as needing this??? If that is the case, could it possibly be becuase the "default" setting doesn't pick it up??? I griped and complained about this in one of my threads, but people at SlySoft just seem to blow me off. I'll say it again: why can't the AI scanner be the default scanning method, in order to pick up the bad sector protections, which obviosly aren't detected under the "default" setting, and just not have to report some kind of "structure protection"??? It's funny how on many titles a forced AI scan reveals many potential bad sector protections, whereas "Default" gives a clean bill of health. I think that I will create a thread which deals with titles which might require the forced AI scanner.

I'll start with "Untraceable".

az_raiden

When I try to download I get an error message:

"Internet Explorer cannot download SetupAnyDVD6432.exe from static.slysoft.com. Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

I tried again .. later and got the same error message.

Hi cpiad,

Turn of your popup blocker and close "internet helper" tools like Webwasher, they can block the download.

I think that many titles require this setting. Is Rambo now hard coded into the program as needing this??? If that is the case, could it possibly be becuase the "default" setting doesn't pick it up??? I griped and complained about this in one of my threads, but people at SlySoft just seem to blow me off. I'll say it again: why can't the AI scanner be the default scanning method, in order to pick up the bad sector protections, which obviosly aren't detected under the "default" setting, and just not have to report some kind of "structure protection"??? It's funny how on many titles a forced AI scan reveals many potential bad sector protections, whereas "Default" gives a clean bill of health. I think that I will create a thread which deals with titles which might require the forced AI scanner.

az_raiden

Rambo copy fine with this release and the previous beta. Read the others Rambo threat and you will see that the users copied without problems

az_raiden

I didn't have to use "force" on anything yet. Untraceable worked fine. Rambo 4 even worked for me.

Back