• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.2.2 release

@James,

As posted above there is a new folder named .svn in C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD, the .svn folder is also present in C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\language and C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\manual, can all .svn folders in these locations be deleted,
Yes, you can delete them (or ignore them).

also if they are deleted will they be recreated when the next update is released and installed.
No, this was a mistake.

Maybe they're already fixed?

Since when are thy fixed?
I haven't seen anything in the changelog.
Sorry. :eek:
EDIT:
And could you tell us which of them are already fixed, so Webslinger can create a more reliable list. :D

Last edited:
Since when are thy fixed?
I haven't seen anything in the changelog.
Sorry. :eek:
EDIT:
And could you tell us which of them are already fixed, so Webslinger can create a more reliable list. :D
I don't know, I don't have these discs.

Yes, you can delete them (or ignore them).

No, this was a mistake.

Thanks for clarifying, much appreciated, if anyone wants to delete these folders i have created a cmd file that will delete the folders for you, just download the file below and double click on it and you're done.

LINK REMOVED > Download AnyDVD 6.4.2.3 instead.

If the link is not allowed to be posted on the forum then i apologize and i will happily remove it.

Last edited:
I too only do 1:1 copies. I've started a couple of threads about the 1:1 backup copies still having protections. I've even done backups of the backups to get rid of the protections and still no good. I assume that due to the nature of the 1:1 copy, some protections are going to remain in the ISO. When I use AnyDVD, I usually have AnyDVD running in the background and let UltraISO create the backup. I've also used CloneCD to do the images, but after comparing the images with a hex editor of both UltraISO and CloneCD with AnyDVD running in the background, I concluded that the images were always the same. Lately I've switched to letting DVDFab do the ISO clone. One DVD that both AnyDVD and DVDFab have problems with is "The King of Kong - A Fistful of Quarters". I've created ISO images with both programs and both of the backups play differently than the original DVD. While you eventually get to the main menu, and the movie seems to play fine, along with the other features, how you get there is like taking two different roads to get to the same place, and neither road is on the original map. Very weird.

I once suggested to a friend, who also uses AnyDVD and has had the same frustration as me lately, that they could create a module for each movie that comes out. Each module would include the modified IFO files for that particular movie and whatever else information needed to produce a complete fully working DVD. Of course that presents a whole boat load of other problems. Slysoft would have to hand craft the module for each movie(+region) and then any variable versions of it. Probably impossible. They could charge $10 for the program and then $1.00 per module. They would probably make more money, but have to hire a thousand people to do it. Who knows, just another thought I'll probably get flamed for.

Oh well, I feel for James and the team and the rest of us. The movie companies are only making life miserable for us all.

The only way to achieve what you want is to rip first using Anydvd ripper. Then use imgburn. The problem (or additional step you need ot take) is that you then need to manually create a layer break location using imgburn. That process will remove all the protection.

I am lazy and just want to run Clonecd with Anydvd in the background. ;) I don't really care if some structural protection is carried over as long as my backup works.

So why don't go and order these discs like you always do when a disc doesn't work?
Haha. Been there, done that, never received them.

No, it won't. ;) But it is a little more complicated than it seems, and it isn't just a "bug" which has to be fixed.

Thanks for the reassurance, I don't mean to pester, I just want to know my favorite program will work as good as it can! :rock:

Um...how does this work?

Thanks for clarifying, much appreciated, if anyone wants to delete these folders i have created a cmd file that will delete the folders for you, just download the file below and double click on it and you're done.

I clicked on the link but I didn't get a download, just a new Mozilla page with the three programs listed.

Searching for these yields over 70 programs in the Search function.

No, this one for the svn cleanup download

AnyDVD svn cleanup.cmd

I clicked on the link but I didn't get a download, just a new Mozilla page with the three programs listed.

Right-click the link and Save as.

He's talking about the .CMD file to remove the SVN folders.

AnyDVD svn cleanup.cmd

Nonetheless, the directories aren't hurting anything by being where they are so it's not necessary to delete them although you can if you wish.

Back