• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.4.0.4 Bd-rom Protection

MarkT21

Hi

I've just read on a article on the net that blu-ray disks also just added protection called BD-ROM as well as BD+ ( which slysoft has cracked) I'm not sure of the latest version can overcome the added BD-ROM Does anyone know i would need to be rest asured seeing that i'm looking to buy a blu-ray writer soon

Aren't BD-ROMs the DVDs used by the studios? I do not think this is a new protection schema.

BD-ROM just means it's the mass produced version instead of a home written one, the protection has been there for ages, and is already circumvented by Anydvd HD by removing the AACS encryption

I think what you are refering to is called ROM Mark. It is my understanding that this protection is in place to prevent unauthorized mass production of BD-ROM discs (pressed discs as opposed to burned discs). Therefore, I doubt it would cause any problems with AnyDVD or you burning your own discs.

Back