• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.0.0

I've been sitting here wondering what to complain about next....... :bang: Can I still complain about BD+? :D And if so will anyone support me........? :D

I have never been this excited about software. You've made my year SlySoft. Thank you.

28 Weeks later works fine! BD+ Removing from Blu-Ray Movies that are already on the Harddisk works! :)

Existing BD+ Rips

I have a few BD+ discs ripped with AnyDVD Ripper. To remove the BD+, do I need to re-rip or might I reprocess those rips to remove BD+ without resorting to the slow media again?

Even making an ISO and ripping from that would be faster than from the original disc (at least marginally).

Great work, in any case.

If you already have an image with AACS removed, you can mount it and rerip it to remove BD+, yes. Thanks, James!

Oooh oooh, I have another one.... Somebody needs to call Fox studios for comments and stream the call via the web. :agree: I am sooo funny. :D :disagree:

Rip em a new one ya’ll !!!

I guess I need to buy some Blu-Ray movies now,....I've been putting it off,....no longer ;)

Hi there,

just payed my ~60 EUR for AnyDVD HD!

Appreciate your work and with your current promotion I think it's worth the money to support you and give us the software we need.

Thanks

Moe

So I am to understand that once I upgrade, I can easily rip my blu-discs to my hard drive, and play my files using PowerDVD Ultra or WinDVD9+blu, just like I currently do with my standard discs? If this is not correct, please let me know.

That's correct. Just rip them to ISO images, mount them with Daemon Tools, and play with the software of your choice.

@peer

When you see the disc, you will notice how easy it will be to update anydvd for Hitman Bluray.

You guys did very well, only 3 months after we removed it internally.
The hitman command set update is easy.

Great work and keep it up.

An old friend from the past.
(Due to federal restraints we are no longer allowed to share our findings...)
Whens your program coming out.;)

As somebody with non-HDCP compliant hardware, I say a great HURRAY! Thanks, Slysoft. As a legal customer of Fox's BD products, I can finally now use them on my equipment that is otherwise technically capable if not for the idiotic HDCP crap. I can't wait to get home tonight and give it a whirl. Now, perhaps the folks at Fox can spend their time, money and energy on the actual features they put on their BD discs rather than the protections...

Awesome! Been waiting for this. Can't believe its been done so soon!

I've got Independence Day ripped to my HD, just need to figure out how do re-rip it from the HDD.

Pity you can't just choose the folder. Do I really have to create and mount an .iso?

There's no way for AnyDVD to process a folder on the hard drive. If you want to redo it, make an ISO with ImgBurn (making sure to use UDF 2.5), mount it, and let AnyDVD do it's thing. (It'll take about 10 seconds at most...Peer and James are amazing). Then make a new image or rerip to a new folder if that's your thing. ISO's are much more friendly to work with IMO.

Back