• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.0.0

BD+ is not removed by AnyDVD. Error 999. Not sure why but it's the only title I know of that has this problem.

But does it work the way it was before? E.g. in PowerDVD 3319a with AnyDVD enabled? And does any version of PowerDVD play it with AnyDVD disabled?

But does it work the way it was before? E.g. in PowerDVD 3319a with AnyDVD enabled? And does any version of PowerDVD play it with AnyDVD disabled?

Correct, yes, it'll work the old way. It's literally just a matter of AnyDVD not being able to remove BD+ from this one title. If you disable AnyDVD you can play it with 3730, and if you rip it you can play it with 3319a. Just like pre-6.4.0.0.

Money well spent! Great job Slysoft! Your software is worth every dime!

So what is next? Are you guys just going to sit back and enjoy a well needed break? Are there other features you are going to add?

What's wrong with it, exactly? Does it have BD+ script which recognises the situation when it is executed without AACS and halts playing/descrambling? Or it just has some weird BD-J Java code so that PowerDVD cannot properly execute it (and in this case it's PowerDVD's fault).

AnyDVD still doesn't have the full BD+ command set built in.
It has all required "features" that are required for the first wave of BD+ titles.

Hitman obviously utilizes more of that BD+ command set.
We'll know more, when I see that disc.

Now maybe the naysayers who said Slysoft couldn't do it will go away. :) Slysoft guys...take a well deserved break will ya? :)

Ps3

Does anyone know if this can help me out in playing a blu-ray .iso file dumped by a ps3?

Thanks.

@peer

When you see the disc, you will notice how easy it will be to update anydvd for Hitman Bluray.

You guys did very well, only 3 months after we removed it internally.
The hitman command set update is easy.

Great work and keep it up.

An old friend from the past.
(Due to federal restraints we are no longer allowed to share our findings...)

I wonder what the answer from the movie industry will be .........................
I'm more than a bit curious about the future, too. Specifically, for consumers who have bought BD players, will they have to do a firmware update on their fancy, expensive players each and every time disc producers make changes to BD+?

If that is the indeed the case, in order not to hurt sales of new BD movie releases, I believe that producers will at least shy away from making such changes. Why? Because J6P is simply not going to put up with that kind of BS for very long. HD doesn't look that much better than sd on the 42" TV he's sitting 13 feet from. Yes, he'll still use the BD player, but he'll put good old sd dvds in there instead of BDs. Doing so will not only be less hassle - it'll be cheaper, too.

Last edited:
That's good to hear, cantcrack. Here's hoping it's an academic exercise for Peer. He needs a break! :)

ok..new to this.

I have them dumped to an external hard drive on the ps3. Would I move it to the pc and then use a program to mount the iso? If so what program? Then what can I use to trim the movie and place it back on the ps3 for playback?

Yeah, thats great news.

But when are you going to crack BD+????

oh no....hang on....what missing features will people be able to go on and on and on and on and on about now? :)

Seriously though, this is great news.

Thank-you.

PS can anyone start a thread of 'movie industry' responses to the news?

ok..new to this.

I have them dumped to an external hard drive on the ps3. Would I move it to the pc and then use a program to mount the iso? If so what program? Then what can I use to trim the movie and place it back on the ps3 for playback?
Read the sticky threads. All you want to know is there.

Back