• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.0.0

WOWOWOOWOW! So has anyone here successfully ripped a bd+ disk yet?

The answer from the Studios will be...It can`t be broken it just can`t be.This was supposed to take 10 years!No one will buy BD any more.They`ll be all over the web.Those who came up with this protection?Don`t worry were already working on BD+ 2.This one will work for sure this time.
Outstanding Slysoft Team!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

So I can use the windows explorer for copying while Any DVD is enanbled it removes the proctection, right?
Sounds great:D

That was the part of anything you want, yes. :D Yea, it'll work great.

Excuse this dumb question addressed to the slysoft guys about the new update

Does the new update predominately make BD+ a non factor or is a disk by disk fix.
________
Kitchen Measures

Last edited by a moderator:
consider purchasing a blu ray drive

but I would like Anydvd to reliable first. No offense intended to the slysoft guys they have performed miracles
________
HOT BOX VAPORIZERS

Last edited by a moderator:
The only disc that doesn't appear to work so far is Hitman

What's wrong with it, exactly? Does it have BD+ script which recognises the situation when it is executed without AACS and halts playing/descrambling? Or it just has some weird BD-J Java code so that PowerDVD cannot properly execute it (and in this case it's PowerDVD's fault).

but I would like Anydvd to reliable first. No offense intended to the slysoft guys they have performed miracles

Let's see, of all the titles out there right now, only one is known to not work with the BD+ removal. Yea, I'd say it's safe. :)

What's wrong with it, exactly? Does it have BD+ script which recognises the situation when it is executed without AACS and halts playing/descrambling? Or it just has some weird BD-J Java code so that PowerDVD cannot properly execute it (and in this case it's PowerDVD's fault).

BD+ is not removed by AnyDVD. Error 999. Not sure why but it's the only title I know of that has this problem.

I have no idea why it doesn't work, but hopefully Slysoft can get round it

Back