• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.0.0

Nice work guys!
Last day I was stuck with my 5+ BD+ movies and worried about my AndDVD HD License working only for a small (and smaller every day) part of my BD (non +) collection. Now they are all working!

Unsupported format for "Hitman" blu-ray movie in PDVD 7.3

I "just" recently bought ANYDVD HD. The 3rd blu-ray move movie I tried to play in PowerDVD... Hitman already complains about Unsupported Format. I had to disable Blu-ray support in AnyDVD HD in order to play it. I really hope that using AnyDVD HD isn't hit or miss. Is this kind of stuff normal or is it just a problem with this latest version?

I "just" recently bought ANYDVD HD. The 3rd blu-ray move movie I tried to play in PowerDVD... Hitman already complains about Unsupported Format. I had to disable Blu-ray support in AnyDVD HD in order to play it. I really hope that using AnyDVD HD isn't hit or miss. Is this kind of stuff normal or is it just a problem with this latest version?

6.4.0.0 isn't the latest version. 6.4.0.3 beta is the latest version, and 6.4.0.3 beta works perfectly fine with Hitman

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=99253&postcount=1

Last edited:
Hold on! I am new here so I am probably missing something. What you say is that now I can make copy Blue-ray disc? In other words if I buy an expensive BD movie and want to make a backup (as I used to do with my DVD movies) and I have Blue-ray drive in my computer which can also burn BD then I can simply copy BD disc without any reformatting or so - and just to get a copy of the same size and quality?
Or I don't even have to have BD drive and can watch BD discs with DVD drive? But anyway I need BD drive to make a copy!
If I am wrong please explain how this program works and what it can do.
For example, can it let's say somehow format BD disc to a regular DVD? Thanks

Last edited:
Anydvd makes the copy program think, the blu ray disc is unprotected.
Converting to a dvd wouldn't make any sense, but it is possible.

You will need a BD reader just not HDCP.

yes you have to have a BD reader in order to read a bluray disc and anydvd just like dvd cracks the disc of all its protection
man, you really took it back for this thread

Back