AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.1.6 beta

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by James, Feb 29, 2008.

1. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

This is a new beta version, I consider it very stable, so anybody can test it.
    Scanning could take considerably longer than the previous version, but not longer than 3 minutes worst case. Let me know, if you believe scanning takes too long (more than 3 minutes) with your discs.
    Note, that AI scanner will be very fast if the same disc is inserted a second time, as the scanning results are cached on your hard drive.

6.3.1.6 2008 02 29
    - New (DVD): Support for new RCE protection, e.g. "Blue State", R1, US
    - Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 6.3.1.5, AI Scanner could remove special
    features from some discs, e.g. "Mr. Woodcock", US, R1
    - Fix (DVD): Read errors with CloneCD and some discs,
    e.g. "Mr. Woodcock", US, R1

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6316.exe

2. Plug

Plug Well-Known Member

I will let you know right now mate,

scanning takes WAY TO LONG as it is, and your extending it more ?
    arent you going in the wrong direction lol

i just hate how long scanning takes, it should scan the disk with in 10 seconds

not MINUTES ! lol

3. ano102

ano102 Active Member

an idea ...
    this modifictation of scaning method is per haps a first step of bd+ support ...

4. SvT

SvT Well-Known Member

I will let you know right now mate,

First time scanning is way faster as my SAP as it is. Before I can watch the movie on my player it takes at least 3 minutes (including commercials and stuff) and I have to do this every time !. So 3 minutes (on my PC) the first time is nothing !

It's not your fault they made BD+ so consumer unfriendly ! I'm glad to wait 10 minutes to just play the disk (the first time).

First just spend your time on BD+, speed can be an issue after your holiday !

Greets.

5. scmeis1

scmeis1 Well-Known Member

Hell mine only takes 20 seconds. Then again I have a beast for a computer.

6. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

He only said it 'could' take longer, not that it would on every disc

7. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

I believe the increased scanning time is only with respect to SD dvds--and only then with discs containing structural protection, which would force the A.I. scanner to be active. If Anydvd believes a SD dvd does not contain structural protection, the A.I. scanner is off.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2008