• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.8 beta

Are these discs you're backing up in the dvd-vr disc format?

here is my successfull process:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.8)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H10N JL10 030223061DE5FF4713
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 1834720 sectors (3583 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DVD VR
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is region free.

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Im not sure what you guys did but, its working now :)

Attachments

• test.JPG
    test.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
is this version ok or should i keep 6303. what is the default on, auto, and when the ai scanner is active what mode does it scan in for ex fast, deep, etc.

is this version ok

Yes, I think so. I'm not positive about Mr. Woodcock (full disc backup with Clonedvd), but I think that works now.

Leave the A.I. scanner set to Automatic (default).

Last edited:
is this version ok or should i keep 6303. what is the default on, auto, and when the ai scanner is active what mode does it scan in for ex fast, deep, etc.

6308 is ok. Right mouse button tells you. New scan mode "orgasmic chill".

AI Scanner modes explained....

ON - This means it is on all the time even if it isn't needed (not recommended).

Automatic - This means that if it is needed it will be used but if not the it's not running. (recommended)

OFF - This means that it won't handle the latest protections authoring used lately more less. (Not Recommended)

AI Scanner modes explained....

ON - This means it is on all the time even if it isn't needed (not recommended).

Automatic - This means that if it is needed it will be used but if not the it's not running. (recommended)

OFF - This means that it won't handle the latest protections authoring used lately more less. (Not Recommended)
Oh, you found the right mouse button! :p

Oh, you found the right mouse button! :p

I clicked on that and got only this :

System Requirements:
- IBM compatible personal computer with a 500 MHz Pentium-Class Microprocessor.
- Windows 2000 or Windows XP with 64 MB RAM.
- Harddisk space needed: 1 MB
- You must be Administrator to install AnyDVD.

Installation:
Before you install AnyDVD make sure that you are logged on as Administrator or have Administrator rights. The installation wizard will guide you through the installation in some seconds. Please restart your computer after the installation. On your Desktop you can now find the AnyDVD Icon, in the Task Bar you can see the AnyDVD Tray Icon.

Manual:
AnyDVD is a filter driver and is running invisibly on your computer. You only need to insert a CSS and/or Region Code protected DVD into your DVD-Rom drive. Everything else is done by AnyDVD independently. AnyDVD removes automatically CSS and RPC transparently from your computer, while watching or copying. You do NOT need to save the content of your DVD on the harddisk.

The only thing you have to take a look at is that AnyDVD is started and activated. After the installation this is done by default. In the case you cannot see the Tray Icon in the Taskbar, AnyDVD is not started!

Desktop Icon: With a double click on the Desktop Icon you start AnyDVD, the Tray Icon appears in the Taskbar.

Tray Icon menu:
- Enable AnyDVD: AnyDVD has to be enabled to work.
- Settings...: Here you can specify various settings.

Region Code: Usually you do not need this function. The needed Region Code is always automatically adapted. But there are special cases (especially with US American DVDs) where the automatic selection doesn't work. If this is the case, please look for the Region Code on you package and insert it here.
Feature Removal: You can remove certain features, like Region Code, Analog Protection and User prohibited Operations (like forced Subtitles)

Help...: Here you can load this help file.
SlySoft Website...: With one click you will visit the developers website.

- Autostart: If Autostart is enabled, AnyDVD will start with every booting. If Autostart is not activated, you can start AnyDVD any time with a double click on the Desktop Icon.
Exit: This is to exit AnyDVD, if this should be necessary in isolated cases.

No mention on the AI Scanner.

I clicked on that and got only this :

No mention on the AI Scanner.

Right mouse button click ... on the AI scanner settings, of course. *Every* control in AnyDVD (and CloneCD and CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile) has embedded help if you manage to press the right mouse button while the mouse pointer is over the control you want to know something about.

Right mouse button click ... on the AI scanner settings, of course. *Every* control in AnyDVD (and CloneCD and CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile) has embedded help if you manage to press the right mouse button while the mouse pointer is over the control you want to know something about.

Oops :D I did the tray icon. :bowdown:

I wish everything had right mouse button info (especially women! I can't understand my girlfriend sometimes). ;)

Oops :D I did the tray icon. :bowdown:
Now you have a lot of reading to do... you can learn now, what all these nice check boxes in AnyDVD settings actually do! ;)

Now you have a lot of reading to do... you can learn now, what all these nice check boxes in AnyDVD settings actually do! ;)

Actually I will read to learn but if it ain't broke I leave that setting alone. Common sense 101. :D

Back