• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.5 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6305.exe

Sorry to bother you with another update, but this fixes a severe access violation bug in the last 6.3.0.4 beta version.

6.3.0.5 2008 12 30
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner missed one chapter of the full frame version on
"Fun with Dick and Jane (2005)", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): IFOTitles 2 error with some Macrovision RipGuard protected
titles, e.g. "Funny Factory with Mickey - Volume 1", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

i also like updates ..... that is what makes anydvd so good :clap:

Bother me with all the update that you can!!!
ithankyou.gif

I just updated to the latest version and I STILL cannot copy my PHILIPS DVD+R I have copied with my DVD Recorder. :mad: I provided the Ifos and still no go. Hope they fix this soon thanks. :)

I just updated to the latest version and I STILL cannot copy my PHILIPS DVD+R I have copied with my DVD Recorder. :mad: I provided the Ifos and still no go. Hope they fix this soon thanks. :)

You're asking for support for the dvd-vr (video recording) format, which is not dvd-video compliant and will not play in all DVD players. I'd be very surprised if James ends up supporting it for the purposes of reauthoring.

Why not just use Clonecd--or use the "Write Existing Data" option in Clonedvd?

You're asking for support for the dvd-vr (video recording) format, which is not dvd-video compliant and will not play in all DVD players. I'd be very surprised if James ends up supporting it for the purposes of reauthoring.

Why not just use Clonecd--or use the "Write Existing Data" option in Clonedvd?

"Write Existing Data" didn't work when James suggested it. Refer to odd_functions's reply to James here.

I suggested CloneCD already or another imaging program. There was no reply to that.

Last edited:

Write Existing Data
didn't work when James suggested it. Refer to off_functions's reply to James here.

Oh, I've never seen that thread before. Thanks

Well, given dvd-vr format is not dvd-video compliant, nor even plays on all dvd players, I'm still surprised that James wants to "look into it". /shrug

dvd-vr uses playlists instead of regular navigation menus.
:rolleyes:

To me, it's like asking James to break some wacky protection that only works on proprietary hardware (not that dvd-vr is a protection).

More info on dvd-vr structure: click http://www.pixelbeat.org/docs/DVD-VR/

Last edited:
Oh, I've never seen that thread before. Thanks

Well, given dvd-vr format is not dvd-video compliant, nor even plays on all dvd players, I'm still surprised that James wants to "look into it". /shrug

dvd-vr uses playlists instead of regular navigation menus.
:rolleyes:

I assumed you missed the thread because I just blinked and shook my head at your reply. ;)

Personally, I'd rather have commercial discs be worried about. But, people can ask. If James wants to do that work then that's his decision. :)

And, I just want to apologize to odd_function. My brain was elsewhere and I typoed their name initially. Duh. And now it's immortalized in your quoting me before I fixed it. :eek:

I assumed you missed the thread because I just blinked and shook my head at your reply. ;)

Well, even James suggested use "write existing data". So, it was a reasonable suggestion.

Go shake your head in a snow bank. :p ;) :D

Clonecd may work; I'm not sure.

Well, even James suggested use "write existing data". So, it was a reasonable suggestion.

True. :)

Go shake your head in a snow bank. :p ;) :D

LOL. Don't remind me. We got quite a bit of snow last night.

Clonecd may work; I'm not sure.

In theory I would expect that a straight 1:1 copy w/o AnyDVD running would work.

Of course this doesn't allow for ripping a single episode, etc, to your HDD as CloneDVD would allow. But as has been said over and over... CloneDVD is for commercially pressed discs.

Of course this doesn't allow for ripping a single episode, etc, to your HDD as CloneDVD would allow. But as has been said over and over... CloneDVD is for commercially pressed discs.

Yeah, I don't foresee Elaborate Bytes bending over backwards to support dvd-vr. Having to deal with reauthoring that disc structure is something I just can't see them working on (but I could be wrong). They're taking their time to address the layer break issue in Clonedvd as it is.

You know whats weird? It's like if CloneDVD2 does not even see the VOB files at all. It stops at 0% reading done. If this issue is ignored in the late future, some company out there may take advantage of this flaw in cloneDVD2 and use it against the program. Here is a screen shot :D it stops at 0% reading.

Attachments

• CloneDVD2 error message.JPG
    CloneDVD2 error message.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
If this issue is ignored in the late future, some company out there may take advantage of this flaw in cloneDVD2 and use it against the program.

Not unless that company wants to produce dvds that only certain dvd players can read . . . Oh wait, maybe you have a point, considering what Sony did to their own discs (not all standalone dvd players could read them--including some of Sony's own standalone dvd players).

Anyway, it's not my opinion that counts. It's up to Elaborate Bytes and James (as far as Anydvd goes)

I Know It Says Somehting About War In Movies Don;t Work, But Dose The War Work With The 6.3.0.5. IT DOESN'T FOR ME

Last edited:
Yeah That One I BOUGHT THE MOVIE TWO HOURS AGO AND OPENED IT UP AND TRIED THE 6.3.0.5 AND DIDNT WORK

Yeah That One I BOUGHT THE MOVIE TWO HOURS AGO AND OPENED IT UP AND TRIED THE 6.3.0.5 AND DIDNT WORK

A. Set the AI scanner to "Disabled" (click red fox icon-->Navigate to "Video DVD" then select "Settings" underneath-->on the right select "Disabled" under "AI Scanner"). Click "ok".

B. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Select "rip video-dvd to harddisk".

C. Use whatever program you want on that rip.

D. Re-enable the AI scanner after you are finished with that disc

Last edited:
Back