• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.2.0.2 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6202.exe

6.2.0.2 2007 11 21
- Fix (HD DVD): Black screen with re-release of "Planet Earth" series.
- Fix (DVD): Although CloneDVD2 worked with "Hairspray" (US), AnyDVD
ripper aborted with a "VobSet 1" error. This is fixed now.

James, thank you for the fix! What was exactly the problem with the Hairspray fix?

6.2.0.2 works very well with this movie and anydvd ripper. thanks guys for your prompt replies and fix on this.

hairspray

To James and the rest thanx for the fix you guys and gals R really AWESOME and thanx for the THANKSGIVING DAY PRESENT today is my birthday. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone getting the three DVDs - 8 Below (Japan), Pirates of the Carribean 3 (Germany), and Ratatouille (Region 1) - to James for fixing their issues?

I wish to thank you so very much for fixing the Hairspray problem. I'd unsuccessfully blown 4 DVDs before the upgrade trying to make a copy of the movie. Thanks to your Beta, the problem was fixed. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Keep up the good work!!!

I wish to thank you so very much for fixing the Hairspray problem. I'd unsuccessfully blown 4 DVDs before the upgrade trying to make a copy of the movie. Thanks to your Beta, the problem was fixed. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Keep up the good work!!!
Try testing them on the hard drive first and if you need to, burn the DVD to a RW.

Back