• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.1.9.9 beta

Lol wow even at this kind of forum we have drama, maybe after so many jabs at fengtao by james, fengtao decided to send his own people to insult james... lol sorry been watchin way too many conspiracy movies.

<snipped the entire post b/c there is nothing to quote that isn't offensive in one way or another>

You really need to learn how to properly act in a forum. I suggest reviewing the forum rules although I have a feeling you will say you already know them which makes your actions all the more ridiculous.

WBan me permanent I don't see how really if you knew who I was you would get the point

You've been banned permanently. :policeman:

I believe what you posted also goes against your academic institution's EULA. I hope you get the point.

Last edited:
Back