• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd HD 6.1.9.2 beta

Two more files with 6.1.9.0

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_MEET_ROBINSONS_DEU.zip
    21 KB · Views: 11
  • AnyDVD_Info_E_PIX1EGD1.zip
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
Transformers with AnyDVD HD and Power DVD Ultra works!!!!

See, just to point out the obvious. This is GREAT customer service. This is the kind of burning the midnight oil, make the customer happy, keep em' coming back for more kind of customer service that you write home about.

Now as a contrast, take Cyberlink support. After 3 weeks of back and forth with somebody named vcdheeraj, the most I can get out of them consistently is:
"Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification in this issue or for any assistance related to CyberLink products.
Thank you and best regards
"

Translation [You can try to get a hold of us, but we've already got your money, so f@$K off mate]

If you at Slysoft ever decide to create a high def player, go ahead and sign me up.:agree:

Last edited:
Smallville Season 6 Blu-Ray WORKS!!

Yeehaw!, Smallville Season 6 Blu-Ray now works with PowerDVD Ultra and AnyDVD HD 6.1.9.0 !!! Keep up the good work gentlemen !

Transformers with AnyDVD HD and Power DVD Ultra works!!!!

vcdheeraj over at Cyberlink must be working late. I got a response back from them within an hour of posting to support.

The studios must be smelling some MKV4 crackage in the air and ordered Cyberlink to make thier product actually play hd movies without the aid of AnyDVDHD.

Whatever the reason, they sure seem to be responsive tonight:D

vcdheeraj over at Cyberlink must be working late. I got a response back from them within an hour of posting to support.

The studios must be smelling some MKV4 crackage in the air and ordered Cyberlink to make thier product actually play hd movies without the aid of AnyDVDHD.

Whatever the reason, they sure seem to be responsive tonight:D

Sorry to hear you've been having problems with Powerdvd. but it must be an incompatability with it running on your system as it works perfectly on all 3 of my systems with everything I throw at it

Looks like Transformers Plays fine from the Harddrive, now I need to check out all my other new discs

Last edited:
Sorry the file didn't attach

Troy USA Blu-ray

Last edited:
Ocean's 13 Blu-Ray EU

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.0)
MATSHITA BD-MLT SW-5582 BXC3 06/23/06XC3B
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 11428448 sectors (22321 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: 57943531_VOLUME_ID
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to send host key!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_57943531_VOLUME_ID.zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
Thanks to all who have posted AnyDVD_Info files!

I believe we are getting really close to completely break MKBv4.

I have prepared another AnyDVD HD beta, please download it here:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6190.exe

This version should break the protection of the following MKBv4 discs:

HD DVD:
Evan Almighty, US
A mighty heart, US
Transformers Disc 1+2, US

Blu-ray:
28 Weeks Later, US
Fantastic Four 2, US (has BD+, so it won't play)
From Hell, US
Hostel, US
Hostel 2, US
Meet the Robinsons, US
Mr Brooks, US
Reign over Me, US
Spiderman 1, US
Spiderman 2, US
Spiderman 3, US

If another BD+ disc slipped through, AnyDVD can't decrypt it at the moment.

Now the question for you, folks:

Does the decryption work? Can these discs played back with with PowerDVD and AnyDVD HD running?

Feedback is very welcome!

If you want to send more AnyDVD_Info files, please use AnyDVD 6.1.9.0, as it outputs more information for me to look at.

Thank you very much for your help in making AnyDVD a better product!
:bowdown:

FF4 2, From hell, 28 Weeks later don"t work with 6.1.9.0 BD+ Protection

where is the method for make a info anydvd file ?
thx

Back up of Meet the Robinsons (US) plays perfectly from the hard drive

Surf's up (US) has AACS problems

Last edited:
Could you explain what this means? Don't tell me Cyberlink is going to blacklist AnyDVD (stops playing movies, if AnyDVD is running).
This would be plain silly.

Back