• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.1.8.6 beta

I got Evan Almighty to work with AnyDVD HD running and the disc in the drive. However, when I ripp it to the hard drive, I cannot get it to play. I tried loading it with PDVD and I tried playing the .XPL files and .DAT files.

Any ideas?

I got Evan Almighty to work with AnyDVD HD running and the disc in the drive. However, when I ripp it to the hard drive, I cannot get it to play. I tried loading it with PDVD and I tried playing the .XPL files and .DAT files.

Any ideas?

Tick the new option in AnyDVD HD DVD settings "rename highest XPL file".

Tick the new option in AnyDVD HD DVD settings "rename highest XPL file".

Thanks, it now works. Can I leave this setting checked for all HDDVD's or do I have to uncheck it for non-universal HD movies?

Home of the Brave in Blu-ray can be backed up; however, playback is choppy and has artifacts from time to time. All other bluray movies play fine so its not my hardware :)

When can we expect AnyDVD to work with build 3319 so that BD movies will actually.... play?

When can we expect AnyDVD to work with build 3319 so that BD movies will actually.... play?

MKB1-3 movies play fine with AnyDVD & PDVD build 3319.

Transformers is still not ripping

I've tried doing what everyone has suggested but I'm still getting the same error message and ripping is not possible. AnyDVD HD is set to defaults except for the logging.

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.6)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H10N 1.02 10:14:41JUL3 2007
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a HD DVD.
Booktype: hd-dvd (version 3), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 6903072 sectors (13482 MBytes)
Total size: 13806144 sectors (26965 MBytes)
Video HD DVD label: TRANSFORMERS_D1_NA
Media is AACS protected!
VerifyMediaKey failed. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing HD DVD disc!

In case it was a disc problem, I exchanged it for a new one today (ISBN 1-4157-3656-1/UPC 97361 31280) and the same thing happens. I've tried it on three different computers, all with the same results so I'm attaching the log files from each computer.

HDCP removal is not working as well. I can only play the disc on the Vista 64 computer which has a HDCP enabled monitor. Notice that I'm getting the same results using three different drives, two are identical brand and model. Also, I've updated the firmware on all drives.

Hope someone can help me come up with a solution.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_TRANSFORMERS_D1_NA - computer 1.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_Info_L_TRANSFORMERS_D1_NA - computer 2.zip
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_Info_G_TRANSFORMERS_D1_NA -computer 3a.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_Info_G_TRANSFORMERS_D1_NA - computer 3b.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
That's because Transformers HD DVD hasn't been dealt with yet.

I am having trouble with anydvd looking for 72hz, when my top hz is is 60. Is this a problem

So what is the thing then under "external programs" good for?

EDIT: Or what is he talking about dvd or a hd disc?

Last edited:
Here are the 3 for the USA Spiderman Trilogy

Last edited:
So what is the thing then under "external programs" good for?

EDIT: Or what is he talking about dvd or a hd disc?

Isn't that to start an external program when the media changes?

My bad, the response I got from SlySoft support led me to believe otherwise.

Ah, ok. I was confused as to why you thought it would work. Nothing on the forum suggests that it would yet. MBKV4 has not been dealt with. One title, Evan Almighty, has apparently been dealt with but that's likely using a title key afaik.

Guys,
If possible for you, get the Australian version. I got mine and it looks great (not as good as Transformers, but still very good). And of course the main reason is that it is rippable. I noticed the trilogy for sale on ebay last night for $50. Definitely the way to go, unless AACS/BD+ is broken shortly. I got mine at Ezydvd.com for about $100 shipped.

Aren't they region coded though? That being the case, my player won't allow me to play them. I don't yet have a BD drive for the PC and my HTPC doesn't work so well for HD video yet anyway. So, I'm stuck with playing them on my PS3. In my case, I think the only thing I can do is get the version for my region.

Back