• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.1.8.6 beta

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_TEKKONKINKREET.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 10
  • AnyDVD_Info_D_THEFLY.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_Info_L_TRANSFORMERS_D1_NA.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for explaining it as I was as confused as other on how to make a log file

There is not mkb_ro.inf on the disc, so I attached the mkbrom.aacs file?

Summary for drive K: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.6)
TOSHIBA DVD/HDX807616 MC08 10/03/06
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a HD DVD.
Booktype: hd-dvd (version 3), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 6903072 sectors (13482 MBytes)
Total size: 13806144 sectors (26965 MBytes)
Video HD DVD label: TRANSFORMERS_D1_NA
Media is AACS protected!
VerifyMediaKey failed. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing HD DVD disc!

EDIT: oh, I see ... that zip in my My Documents folder contains the exact same thing I just did manually. :doh:

Attachments

• anydvd_log.zip
    14 KB · Views: 9
Now "Starship Troopers" italian bluray work on PDVD 3104a! :)

Post the complete .zip file, which contains the mkb, and two logfiles.
Here's the zip file I generated from logging AC/DC: Live at Donington.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_VOLUME_ID.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 6
If you have a HD DVD or Blu-ray disc, which does not work - send a log (or post it here) created with *this* version. Thank you!

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.6)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0C SEP19 ,2006RE2D
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 21437504 sectors (41870 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: MEET_ROBINSONS
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to send host key!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_J_MEET_ROBINSONS.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Any ideas as to why Robocop has those glitches? I tried the extras and menu files, and those display fine, just the main movie file that's freaking out. I've attached the log file for Robo if that helps, if anything else is needed then let me know.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_ROBOCOP.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 6
Has there been any luck with Evan Almighty with uses MKB v4? I know a lot of others have been having trouble in the past. I am curious if this new version takes care of it. I think this is the same new protection that Transformers is using.

Has there been any luck with Evan Almighty with uses MKB v4? I know a lot of others have been having trouble in the past. I am curious if this new version takes care of it. I think this is the same new protection that Transformers is using.

James said it works with Evan Almighty but only with that.

key word "should"?
If someone were to tell them, then it "would be obvious". Are we not supposed to discuss that? ;)

I don't think it really matters. In any case, just so he knows, the reason is they found the key for that disc, not the MKBV4 processing key that "controls them all". That's all.

Eyes Wide Shut Zip File

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.6)
TOSHIBA DVD/HDX807616 MC08 10/03/06
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a HD DVD.
Booktype: hd-dvd (version 3), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 7199744 sectors (14062 MBytes)
Total size: 13798560 sectors (26950 MBytes)
Video HD DVD label: EYES_WIDE_SHUT_SE_HD_DVD
Media is AACS protected!
VerifyMediaKey failed. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing HD DVD disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_J_EYES_WIDE_SHUT_SE_HD_DVD.zip
    15.9 KB · Views: 11
Any ideas as to why Robocop has those glitches? I tried the extras and menu files, and those display fine, just the main movie file that's freaking out. I've attached the log file for Robo if that helps, if anything else is needed then let me know.

How does Edward Scissorhands work now? Does it have the glitches as well, or does it rip and play normally?

How does Edward Scissorhands work now? Does it have the glitches as well, or does it rip and play normally?
Mine ripped and plays normally. Though I didn't watch it all, I just played it for a little bit and randomly jumped to different scenes.

Both are rippable. But I just actually took a look at Robocop and there's a catch.

There's corruption that litters the image constantly, as if the disc isn't being read properly (the disc is physically fine though, PDVD plays it normally without AnyDVD).

Imagine it doing that randomly over the image very few frames. I take it that's BD+ in effect? Even though it's decrypting/rippable, it's not really "watchable" unless you're using a proper player like PDVD.

Also PDVD won't play the disc at all with AnyDVD running even though it's decrypting. Complains that it needs a critical update.

Maybe they started with some easy to write BD+ code that only checks if there is AACS present and causes the corrupted blocks if no AACS is found.

F

Ocean's 13 Euro release

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.6)
MATSHITA BD-MLT SW-5582 BXC3 06/23/06XC3B
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 11428448 sectors (22321 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: 57943531_VOLUME_ID
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to send host key!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

This warner blu-ray also fails with 6.1.8.6
I'll send log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_57943531_VOLUME_ID.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Log Files attached

Mr Brooks Log and King of New York log