• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd HD 6.1.8.4 released

No problem. I am going to put Transformers and Surfer on my NetFlix list. AnyDVD will have support before these arrive in my mailbox :D

- Rich

I will be lucky to get RSS by Christmas from Netflix :p

- Rich

Surely your are not stating you rent and copy?

Read the quote below as it is part of the forum rules.

zebadee said:
Hi :)
"Violate Slysoft's community standards"
Futher to to this : -

"There has been (or at least appears to be) a rise in threads/posts which relate to 'unsavoury' going ons.
This has caused some debate amongst the Moderators here.
1st Let’s be clear about what goes & what does not.
As most are aware, legally, the situation varies slightly around the world.
Morally it doesn't.
The idea behind AnyDVD is that the OWNER of a LEGALLY BOUGHT DVD has the right to PROTECT HIS OR HER PROPERTY*. This includes the BACKING UP of said PROPERTY.
Using or promoting the use of ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD SITES and the COPYING of RENTED DVD's are NOT SUPPORTED.
OWNER's RIGHTs ARE.
This topic along with that of CRACKS is NOT TO BE TOLERATED!
Posting on the above topics, In the future, will be treated with much more vigour.
As it seems to be not only what the VAST MAJORITY of MEMBERS want.
But MODERATORs too.

In law the owner of said property has the right to protect their goods.
Unfortunately most laws relating to the backing up of software etc. Along with moves made by the 'manufaturer's'. Make the reality of this technically &/or legally impossible.
Slysoft with its DISCLAIMER regarding the ILLEGAL COPYING of discs (i.e. Illegal sources &/or rented). Should make it clear that : _
Slysoft PRODUCTS are for MORALLY providing a MEANs for which the OWNERS of such PROPERTY can meet their requirements in safeguarding THEIR PROPERTY.

I'm assuming [and hoping I am correct] that they use AnyDVD HD to view such movies while lacking the necessary hardware to view the disc on a HTPC (ie HDCP video card, etc).

I'm assuming [and hoping I am correct] that they use AnyDVD HD to view such movies while lacking the necessary hardware to view the disc on a HTPC (ie HDCP video card, etc).

I see and that makes since too but it was vague in the original post as well.

Pirates 1 broken?

Hello

I have the latest AnyDVD HD build, and PowerDVD Ultra 7.3.3104 (the build after this one sucks).
When I try to read Pirates of the Caribbean 1 (Curse), I only have the black screen. I saw that in other threads it was a problem, which was solved in an earlier version.
I tried with Power DVD 7.3.2911, but nothing better... Of course, I uninstalled and re-installed PDVD several times...
Any idea?
Thanks a lot

Yep. But what do you do when the Sony BW100 drive cannot fit in your HTPC? The Sony drive cannot fit in a Silverstone CW02 case.

Got it ;)

- Rich

hddvd wont rip with hddvd drive

:confused:Keep getting the below error when i try to rip this movie. Will the next update fix this problem?

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.4)
TOSHIBA DVDW/HD TS-L802A HP21 04/12/07E64220
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a HD DVD.
Booktype: hd-dvd (version 3), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 5144992 sectors (10048 MBytes)
Total size: 10289984 sectors (20097 MBytes)
Video HD DVD label: EVANALMIGHTY
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to send host key!
ERROR processing HD DVD disc!

:confused:Keep getting the below error when i try to rip this movie. Will the next update fix this problem?

Media is a HD DVD.
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to send host key!
It is unlikely the next update will fix it. This will take about 1-2 weeks to fix is what I heard from James.

Media is a HD DVD.
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to send host key!

Keep an eye on the sticky thread entitled "HD DVD's That Won't Rip" And yes, Evan Almighty is one of these.

Hello

I have the latest AnyDVD HD build, and PowerDVD Ultra 7.3.3104 (the build after this one sucks).
When I try to read Pirates of the Caribbean 1 (Curse), I only have the black screen. I saw that in other threads it was a problem, which was solved in an earlier version.
I tried with Power DVD 7.3.2911, but nothing better... Of course, I uninstalled and re-installed PDVD several times...
Any idea?
Thanks a lot

(autoquote) Emailed to Cyberlink,I had once again their copy/paste text to reinstall PowerDVD :mad: . Does anyone has the same problem?

Not as far as I know, Mine works with 2911, 3104 and 3319. 3319 has worked with everything I've tried so far

Try getting in touch with their support, they may send you a link to the full installer with instructions on how to remove the old version

AnyDVD HD Causes The Following Problems

1. I installed 6.1.8.4 on a Vista 32-bit system.
2. I tried to play purchased versions of Bram Stoker's Dracula (BD) and Doctor Strange (BD).
3. PowerDVD Untra responded with "Disk in E: has an unknown format" on both disks.
4. Turn off AnyDVD HD. They play fine.
5. Turn AnyDVD HD back on. Make a copy to the hard drive.
6. Movies play fine from the hard drive.

You are really lucky! In my system 3319 don't work at all. It can't read any hddvd or bluray I ever try. :(
I e-mailed them for the link to 3319 and they have not returned my request. Maybe they are working on a new version because they have not posted 3319 on their webpage yet.:confused:

I e-mailed them for the link to 3319 and they have not returned my request. Maybe they are working on a new version because they have not posted 3319 on their webpage yet.:confused:

I tried 3319 and it took much longer to initialize.

Also, it would not run after I woke the system from a sleep.
It plays only a green screen and then crashes my computer.
System restore did not recover, I had to go back an old full version
and repeat the upgrade to 3104. A giant PIA.

FYI,

Rich

Back