• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd HD 6.1.3.6 released

The link isn't giving us the new version, here or on the main page. I've tried 3 times and keep getting 6.1.3.5. :doh:

All better. Thanksy

Last edited:
Error: initialise_dynamic() failed!

With AnyDVD HD 6.1.3.6 under Vista 32 Premium I'm getting the error "initialise_dynamic() failed!". I have read other posts regarding this error in previous releases but I have not seen it myself until this release. Version 6.1.3.5 worked fine without this problem. The problem does not occur under Windows XP.

With AnyDVD HD 6.1.3.6 under Vista 32 Premium I'm getting the error "initialise_dynamic() failed!". I have read other posts regarding this error in previous releases but I have not seen it myself until this release. Version 6.1.3.5 worked fine without this problem. The problem does not occur under Windows XP.
Reinstall it, this should cure the problem.

I just upgraded to the hd sotfware but any hd dvd i put in it's not reading it,i downloaded the key restarted my pc not reading any dvd in hi def.what could be the problem

I just upgraded to the hd sotfware but any hd dvd i put in it's not reading it,i downloaded the key restarted my pc not reading any dvd in hi def.what could be the problem

Question 1: Are you using using an HD DVD reader such as the XBOX 360 HD DVD drive?

Question 2: Are you right-clicking on the fox icon on the lower right hand corner of your screen and selecting "Rip Video HD DVD/Blu-Ray to Harddisk..."?

Hope this helps.

James,

Watching BD and HD discs w/PowerDVD (7.3N) PowerDVD crashes since installing 6.1.3.6. Picture freezes and sound stutters then program exits. This has not happenned before. I down graded to 7.3b and same problem exists. If I disable AnyDVD problems stop.

James,

Watching BD and HD discs w/PowerDVD (7.3N) PowerDVD crashes since installing 6.1.3.6. Picture freezes and sound stutters then program exits. This has not happenned before. I down graded to 7.3b and same problem exists. If I disable AnyDVD problems stop.

Sorry, can't reproduce this. No problem at all. Try reinstalling AnyDVD.

Error Message when trying to install 6.1.3.6

Can't get this update to install. Keeps hanging and I get an error message.

Error opening file for writing:
"C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDialog.dll"
Hit "Abort" to abort installation, Retry to retry writing the file, Ignore to skip this file.

If I hit retry if fails over and over.

Any ideas? First time to ever have any type of installation problems with AnyDVD.

Any ideas?

Exit out of all Slysoft programs and reinstall

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Download Anydvd http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe
e) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
f) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
g) Reinstall
h) Reboot
i) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
j) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

Can't get this update to install. Keeps hanging and I get an error message.

Error opening file for writing:
"C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDialog.dll"
Hit "Abort" to abort installation, Retry to retry writing the file, Ignore to skip this file.

If I hit retry if fails over and over.

Any ideas? First time to ever have any type of installation problems with AnyDVD.

Check to see if the file "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDialog.dll" actually exists.

I've seen some posts in the past that suggest emptying the recycle bin.

Also, have you tried downloading Anydvd HD again?

I tried to uninstall and it hung up on that as well.

I shut down and rebooted then tried the install once again and this time it went without a hitch. Seems like some files where hung up in use or so it thought.

Looks like all is well once again.

Thanks!

The latest PowerDVD patch released yesterday, to update the keys, is not overcome by Anydvd. You get sound with a black screen, from HD-DVD or HD.

The new patch is obtained through this link
http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/patch/enu/index.jsp

You are mistaken. AnyDVD does not need to "overcome" a PowerDVD patch with new keys, as AnyDVD does the decryption and PowerDVD sees an unencrypted disc.

Before I used this patch, AnyDVD HD worked for HD-DVD
After I used the patch, AnyDVD HD didn't work for HD-DVD.

When I restored to before the patch, AnyDVD HD worked again for DVD-HD.

Normal DVDs worked at all times.
Have you tried using this patch yourself?

Before I used this patch, AnyDVD HD worked for HD-DVD
After I used the patch, AnyDVD HD didn't work for HD-DVD.

When I restored to before the patch, AnyDVD HD worked again for DVD-HD.

Normal DVDs worked at all times.
Have you tried using this patch yourself?

Yes, we did - so did several others here if you search the forum. No problems known so far.

Please note: when AnyDVD HD is active, PowerDVD's keys are completely out of the game. Their new keys are merely required for pdvd to decrypt upcoming (not yet available) discs - if AnyDVD is not running, that is.

No DVD Drive detected!

Does anyone know if you can turn off the AnyDVD HD 'No DVD Drive detected!' message? I only connect my 360 drive when I'm ripping but I still need to run AnyDVD HD the rest of the time for playback. If it can't be done now, I would like to see this as a future option.

Does anyone know if you can turn off the AnyDVD HD 'No DVD Drive detected!' message? I only connect my 360 drive when I'm ripping but I still need to run AnyDVD HD the rest of the time for playback. If it can't be done now, I would like to see this as a future option.

Sorry, I can't follow... AnyDVD is only needed when you are playing back from an optical disc.

Sorry, I can't follow... AnyDVD is only needed when you are playing back from an optical disc.

Thanks, I didn't realize that I didn't need it for file playback. I'll just disable autostart.

Back