• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD fixed my rental disc problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik Dickinson

Had some problems here in Germany too.Been using any dvd for a while now and the new films from the video shop just would not rip down.Got a link from Slysoft for a newer beta version 16.1.9.8 and borrowed the dvd films out again and worked purrffectly

Had some problems here in Germany too.Been using any dvd for a while now and the new films from the video shop just would not rip down.Got a link from Slysoft for a newer beta version 16.1.9.8 and borrowed the dvd films out again and worked purrffectly

Copy of rental movies or borrowed movies(movies that you don't own) is illegal.

James says copying rentals is not a crime in Germany for personal use, and I don't know what goes on in the German section of these forums (I do not feel I know enough about German law nor can I speak German). That said, in the English section of Slysoft's forums, discussion concerning how to backup rental discs is forbidden. And the English speaking moderators do need to be consistent in the English section of these forums.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=51369&postcount=3

Thread closed. :policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back