• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD fails to Recognize Disc in Drive

MGuyM

I have two drives on my system. Both a regular DVD-RW and also a Blu-Ray RW. Lately, AnyDVD doesn't seem to scan and recognize the discs in either Drive.

I have to repeatedly eject and reinsert the discs in order to hopefully get them to be recognized.

I have no idea how to fix this issue. I can't create a log file because AnyDvD doesn't ever recognize the discs.

Any Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If you exit out of AnyDVD (right click on the fox icon down by the clock and choose 'exit') Are the discs then seen in Windows?

If not then you probably have dirty/faulty discs or failing drives.

It is also possible to make a logfile without a disc in the drive so we can see if you have any filters that may be causing an issue

Back