• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD fails to load "The Father" Screen Actors Guild preview DVD

SAI_Archives

AnyDVD fails to load "The Father" Screen Actors Guild preview DVD and gives the attached data dump. Also noting this event shut downs AnyDVD with the error and data dump.

I can guess these discs are more aggressively copy protected since they are putting movies into circulation for Guild member preview, sometimes before theatrical-streaming release dates.

Hopefully you all can solve this one so I can preview the movie ;)

Thank you!!

Sorry, can't help without a logfile, which you can't create, because AnyDVD crashes.
You can disable "copy protection based on ..." and try to create a logfile.

Sorry, can't help without a logfile, which you can't create, because AnyDVD crashes.
You can disable "copy protection based on ..." and try to create a logfile.

Ok got the DVD to load but still will not play (black screen video, distorted audio). Log file is attached! Please let me
know what you find.

Thanks again...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_S_THE_FATHER.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Ok got the DVD to load but still will not play (black screen video, distorted audio). Log file is attached! Please let me
know what you find.

Thanks again...
AnyDVD seems to crash because of some errors inside the .ifo files.
However, I don't see any reason, why the .vob files shouldn't play.
You can try to join VTS_01_1.VOB - VTS_01_6.VOB to a single file (you can do this from the command line) and play it with, e.g. VLC.

Back