• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD fails scanning Julius Caesar (MGM)

TShannon

AnyDVD fails while scanning the US/Canada DVD release of MGM's "Julius Caesar" (1953, disk produced 2006). It popped up a dialog asking me to upload the dump file it created. This also seems to crash AnyDVD. The dump file is attached.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.7.1.0_dump.zip
    11.1 MB · Views: 2
AnyDVD fails while scanning the US/Canada DVD release of MGM's "Julius Caesar" (1953, disk produced 2006). It popped up a dialog asking me to upload the dump file it created. This also seems to crash AnyDVD. The dump file is attached.

Thanks, and have a great day!
The crash happens inside the AI scanner. As the disc is from 2006, I doubt it is a new protection but a follow-up error caused by a read error. Try to disable AI scanner by unticking "copy protection based on read errors".

Thanks for the information - good to know for the future. It looks like the disc itself is bad - if I put it in a DVD player, the Warner Brothers animated logo glitches out, then the menu comes up. When I play the movie, there are three scenes where it freezes for a few seconds, then seems to skip forward to the next chapter break.

Thanks again for checking, but yeah, looks like it is not AnyDVD's problem!

Back