• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD exception while backing up one UHD and inserting a Blu-ray into another drive

mbarnstijn

I was backing up my new purchase of American Assassin [4K] using ImgBurn to make the UHD ISO backup. I inserted the Blu-ray disc from the same title in a second optical drive just to look at it, and after the prompt for region (which auto-detected region A), AnyDVD HD crashed, leaving me this dump ZIP file. I duplicated this behaviour without the UHD inserted. AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.9 crashes whenever it continues scanning after the region prompt. I cannot get a log for that disc.

--michael

Can you please zip your JAR folder off that disc and post it here?

Here it is. I apologize for this thread's subject line; I didn't realize at the time that the issue was only with the Blu-ray disc and had nothing to do with the UHD disc I was backing up at the same time.

Attachments

• JAR.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 1
Back