AnyDvD Error message "inialise_dynamic() failed!"

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by atlanta1, Jun 10, 2007.

1. atlanta1

atlanta1 New Member

I purchased and downloaded ANYDVD and when I press the continue button I get an error message "inialise_dynamic() failed!" what do I do to fix this

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

I'm not aware of any "continue" button in Anydvd.

Answer these questions please, especially 8 and 9.

3. atlanta1

atlanta1 New Member

I bought ANYDVD online and I have the key and I downloaded ANYDVD from the slysoft website after that I rebooted my computer then I double clicked on the ANYDVD icon on my desktop then a box pops up and has the trial information on it and you can push order or continue so I press continue then another box appears and reads "inialise_dynamic() failed!" I dont know what to do please help

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Follow these four steps, and when you post information for step four, please also let us know what operating system you're using.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2007
  5. egale

egale Member

I just got this message for the first time when my machine was booting up. I have been using AnyDVD for a long time and have never seen the message. I rebooted my machine and the error still popped up. I then reinstalled 6.1.6.0 over itself and all seems to be well now.

Have no idea what caused the error in the first place or what got corrupted.