• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvD Error message "inialise_dynamic() failed!"

atlanta1

I purchased and downloaded ANYDVD and when I press the continue button I get an error message "inialise_dynamic() failed!" what do I do to fix this

I bought ANYDVD online and I have the key and I downloaded ANYDVD from the slysoft website after that I rebooted my computer then I double clicked on the ANYDVD icon on my desktop then a box pops up and has the trial information on it and you can push order or continue so I press continue then another box appears and reads "inialise_dynamic() failed!" I dont know what to do please help

I bought ANYDVD online and I have the key and I downloaded ANYDVD from the slysoft website after that I rebooted my computer then I double clicked on the ANYDVD icon on my desktop then a box pops up and has the trial information on it and you can push order or continue so I press continue then another box appears and reads "inialise_dynamic() failed!" I dont know what to do please help

Follow these four steps, and when you post information for step four, please also let us know what operating system you're using.

Last edited:
I just got this message for the first time when my machine was booting up. I have been using AnyDVD for a long time and have never seen the message. I rebooted my machine and the error still popped up. I then reinstalled 6.1.6.0 over itself and all seems to be well now.

Have no idea what caused the error in the first place or what got corrupted.

Back