• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD doesn't work on all my disks!

lazychris12

I am using AnyDVD along with a dvd to iPod program to create mp4 files that i put on my iPod... it works great to take the protection off most of my disks, but not all of them. :mad: Some of them tell me that they are protected even though AnyDVD has scanned them....am I doing something wrong? :doh:

howdy.
what are the titles of the dvd discs are you having problems with?

I am using AnyDVD along with a dvd to iPod program to create mp4 files that i put on my iPod... it works great to take the protection off most of my disks, but not all of them. :mad: Some of them tell me that they are protected even though AnyDVD has scanned them....am I doing something wrong? :doh:

1. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=328 and take a long hard look at step #3.

2. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

3. What is the name of this program that you're using? Have you tried Clonedvd mobile?

Hey Mike!
Seems like a bunch of my dvd's are doing this... some of them are Rocky Balboa, Fun with Dick and Jane, Spanglish, Young Guns, Uncle Buck, Dances with Wolves, and a few more... any suggestions?

Thanks Webslinger,
I'll give it a try right now. I replied to Mike with some of the disks that are having the problem....Rocky Balboa, Young Guns, etc.

Thanks for the help.:)

Still not working!

Still not working! :confused:
Anybody have any suggestions?

Still not working!

1. What did you try doing that you didn't try before?

2. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Click "ok".
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) click "upload"

3. What program are you using? Did you try Clonedvd mobile?

Last edited:
Using a program called dvd2iPod.
Seems to work with most of my disks, but not all....

Using a program called dvd2iPod.
Seems to work with most of my disks, but not all....

If you're not going to provide the requested information, you're probably going to remain in the dark.

1. For some discs you will need to right click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "rip video-dvd to hard disk".
Then you can use whatever program you want on that rip.

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Click "ok".
attach.gif

l) click "upload"

3. Perhaps you should try Clonedvd mobile

Last edited:
In case you haven't noticed webslinger, I don't really know much about what I'm doing....But thanks for the help. :(

In case you haven't noticed webslinger, I don't really know much about what I'm doing....But thanks for the help. :(

Unfortunately, I don't know how to be any clearer in my instructions. I tried my best.

dvd2iPod is not a program that is supported here.

Back