• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd does not recognize Blu-ray 'Run'

wolfpack

AnyDVD(ver. 8.6.4.0) does not recognize my Blu-ray title 'Run'.
This Blu-ray is a Code 0 title from Korea.

My device is a Windows 10 PC and an LG Blu-ray(GGC-H20L) drive.
Attach the dump file here.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.0_dump.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 3
Thank you. Unfortunately I can't do much without the disc or an image of the disc. And you can't create a protected image, as AnyDVD crashes during scan.

Thank you. Unfortunately I can't do much without the disc or an image of the disc. And you can't create a protected image, as AnyDVD crashes during scan.

Is there any solution? Please tell me how to solve it.

Is there any solution? Please tell me how to solve it.
You can try AnyDVD with default settings, maybe it doesn't crash with the disc. Then you can create a logfile and a protected iso.

If the drive / disc doesn't enforce bus encryption, you can use ImgBurn or CloneCD to create an iso image.

If the drive / disc doesn't enforce bus encryption, you can use ImgBurn or CloneCD to create an iso image.

I did it the way you told me, but it didn't work. Hopefully it will be resolved through anydvd update. thank you!

Back